onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Major £500,000 Investment!!!

carpetman123

Advert

Guest Secure Identity

Oh yeah? Read back six months of this forum.

The posters here are obsessed with Bill Bratt M.B.E.

Guest Secure Identity

Yes get Deakin to warm his car up in the morning before he goes anywhere near it.

Bill Lodey does it usually.

Yes get Deakin to warm his car up in the morning before he goes anywhere near it.

:laugh:

That honestly made me smile.

Seriously though, looking at some opinions of those that have had dealings with him in the past, I wouldn't be surprised if he had one of those big mirrors on a stick.

Good owd Perry.

Guest Secure Identity
There will be no truce until the remaining directors have resigned.

Do you speak for everyone? I'm sure Sims could change your mind once he's on ship.

B&G=Black and Gold untill it's Sold.

SEO=Starve 'em Out.

The meaning is in the name....another bit of terminology "vote of no confidence".....yet they ignore the fact that over 80% of shareholders

the real owners of the club want them gone and put two fingers up to

the fans and continue as if nothing happened signing 5 and 10 year deals.

They're in for one hell of a shock on August 6th.

Do you speak for everyone? I'm sure Sims could change your mind once he's on ship.

Hopefully Mr Sims will be able to meet the directors next week when they have all returned from their various holidays. That will be a mere 2 months after he was elected at the EGM. The desire of the club to get him on board does not seem very great to me.

Guest Secure Identity

But this is a new board Burslem Academicals. The vote of no confidence was for the old board.

They did not either put two fingers up at anyone. It's on YOUTUBE. Tell me what second they make any type of hand gesture on that video?

August the sixth will be the opening of a promotion winning season.

Did you have a season ticket last year BURSLEM ACADEMICALS?

Are you being named on the Wall of Treason?

They'd be gone by now if you hadn't sold your shares back to them (giving a greater stranglehold on the club) therefore forefitting your right to have a say in ownership matters... :rolleyes: Just 10% over this spoof, fictional "investment" Carpetman discusses could have been used to buy shares, then the board would be gone by now anyway...

If you're that passionate about the club and getting rid of the current board do something constructive about it rather than this self publicising suicidal martyrdom route that you have taken...

Have a look back and you will see the reason's why i returned my share's.I do not want to be any part of the set up that is running the club they are a total embarrassement.They are an embarressement to every single shareholder.Once they have gained your money for shares they treat you just the same as they treat everyone else.They only care for themselves,they dont listen or care what other shareholdes say,care or want.This has been shown time and time again.The shares were sold on the back of the charter by a gobby bloke promising voices to be heard.Those promosies failed.Even the clubs own solicitor stated that the charter was neither here or there (ie null and void).

But this is a new board Burslem Academicals. The vote of no confidence was for the old board.

They did not either put two fingers up at anyone. It's on YOUTUBE. Tell me what second they make any type of hand gesture on that video?

Glenn, you are being very silly. This is not a new Board, it is the rump of the old Board together with a bloke who is only there under sufferance. There is absolutely nothing new about it.

Look again at the youtube video and tell me how many people stood up and applauded the "new" Board who had emerged from the EGM.

Your reference to a "Wall of Treason" is comical in the extreme. The only people at Vale who have committed acts of treason are those who have encouraged people to buy shares on the grounds that it would give them a say in the running of the club and have then completely and utterly ignored the wishes of those shareholders.

Guest Secure Identity
Hopefully Mr Sims will be able to meet the directors next week when they have all returned from their various holidays. That will be a mere 2 months after he was elected at the EGM. The desire of the club to get him on board does not seem very great to me.

I have first hand information that the due diligence is proceeding quite swimmingly and Mr Sims will be glad to announce his Directorship.

I shared a full breakfast with him at The Vale Cafe and he says the books are as clean as a whistle.

The only problem is that more money is needed off the supporters.

Would'nt it be better for the Bratt to have dialogue with the disaffected fan base than have another stooge like you do it for him? Or are you admitting he is not capable?

I have first hand information that the due diligence is proceeding quite swimmingly and Mr Sims will be glad to announce his Directorship.

I shared a full breakfast with him at The Vale Cafe and he says the books are as clean as a whistle.

The only problem is that more money is needed off the supporters.

You wont mind me calling Mark directly then and asking who he had breakfast with in the Vale cafe along with if he things the books are clean as a whistle ?

Archived