onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Mods

I see Pete T and Stone Valiant are now moderators!

Good luck fellas!

Here's hoping you don't become 'Admin Nazi's' like Caz!

;)

Thanks for all the banter, you're on good form!

I think I am a bit thicker skinned than Caz, or more libertarian. Anyhoo, as a baby I won't be throwing my weight around for the sake of it. It's about the site and keeping it interesting open and abuse free. Not me or any of the mods.

Tho the line between banter and abuse is a subjective grey blur at times..........

Advert

If I make a donation of £300 can I become ChairAdmin?

The post is already filled Utch.

Although I have worked in this role for nothing for fifteen years, have offered to resign on fourteen previous occasions and have always welcomed bids from genuine Vale fans who want to take OVF forward, I am afraid the answer is no.

In the last five minutes, we have entered talks with several other interested parties and following a thirty second in-depth review of you (we PM'ed Caz), we now have doubts about your real intentions for OVF.

In short, we believe you will simply take over the site in order to develop it into a property website.

Your offer has therefore been refused. Should you persist in your campaign then we'll have no alternative but to produce an "Utch - saint or sinner?" brochure to all OVF shareholders which will clearly illustrate your connections to property development firms and how you personally destroyed community radio in the Stoke-on-Trent area.

Although I have worked in this role for nothing for fifteen years, have offered to resign on fourteen previous occasions and have always welcomed bids from genuine Vale fans who want to take OVF forward, I am afraid the answer is no.

In the last five minutes, we have entered talks with several other interested parties and following a thirty second in-depth review of you (we PM'ed Caz), we now have doubts about your real intentions for OVF.

In short, we believe you will simply take over the site in order to develop it into a property website.

Your offer has therefore been refused. Should you persist in your campaign then we'll have no alternative but to produce an "Utch - saint or sinner?" brochure to all OVF shareholders which will clearly illustrate your connections to property development firms and how you personally destroyed community radio in the Stoke-on-Trent area.

Brilliant!!===

Oh, hell! What have I joined? ==n==

That was never my object for someone to get killed

Why would I wanna destroy something I help build

It wasn't my intentions, my intentions were good

I went through my whole career without ever mentioning...

*Chortle*!!!

But, you should have ignored him for ages first before being forced into a response by public humiliation.

Archived