onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Local Car wash scandals

carl

Advert

Eh>> His post are repeatedly full of insults aimed at individuals on here

As are yours and REP's, and you and he together have 10 times as many posts as me.

You and your 'invisible video' pal get back the insults you give out, and deserve. Very few others spend all day on here but have real lives for most of the time, and even post about Vale - I see you got an actual Vale post in the other night after Id said you never did, it was hilarious to see the desperation.

Well Im sure others knew that as I said it had become an attention seeking contest not started as one, it wasn't aimed at the opening poster, nor could it have been aimed at anyone who had just made one or two posts on it.

Come come [email protected]'s a FACT that you didn't quote anyone nor name anyone so your comments gets applied to all

Great logic.

Perfect logic....it wasn't about me but about all that were posting..I am in the set of people it was aimed at

The song was 'Youre so vain' as Im sure everyone else realised.

The reference to "I Made So Many Mistakes" is a song by Savan was in regard to you being mistaken yet again in your comments..most people would have realised that. The pattern continues

Wrong again, I was merely saying that it had become an attention seeking contest, the attention seekers are still suing the original subject to get attention - sorry if that is a bit difficult for your yokel mentality. ps Quick- lookout, a new thread was posted and you haven't sullied it yet.

You've got nothing as usual...you came on here posting about how the thread had gone off topic and become about attention seeking whilst not sticking to the topic in doing so

Now you insult yokels..fine people and not worthy of such insults

You've still got nothing...it was you who turned this thread into being about attention seeking not me

Come come [email protected]'s a FACT that you didn't quote anyone nor name anyone so your comments gets applied to all

Perfect logic....it wasn't about me but about all that were posting..I am in the set of people it was aimed at

The reference to "I Made So Many Mistakes" is a song by Savan was in regard to you being mistaken yet again in your comments..most people would have realised that. The pattern continues

You've got nothing as usual...you came on here posting about how the thread had gone off topic and become about attention seeking whilst not sticking to the topic in doing so

Now you insult yokels..fine people and not worthy of such insults

You've still got nothing...it was you who turned this thread into being about attention seeking not me

Was it - or was it your 28 posts on this thread. After the last word again, but sadly wrong as always. Feel free, go ahead.... Ive got real things to do now.

As are yours and REP's, and you and he together have 10 times as many posts as me.

Missing the point again..I make no claim about my posts but Carl made claims about yours and them showing how to behave on a forum..that's what I was referring to. I don't claim any high ground re forum behaviou

Very few others spend all day on here

I don't think anyone does..I don't

but have real lives for most of the time, and even post about Vale - I see you got an actual Vale post in the other night after Id said you never did,[/.quote]

And before you said I never did..don't forget that small detail

it was hilarious to see the desperation.

You've still got nothing have you

Was it - or was it your 28 posts on this thread.

It was you..you raised the subject no one else did..FACT

After the last word again, but sadly wrong as always. Feel free, go ahead.... Ive got real things to do now.

Where am I wrong?

It's ironic that you are the post counter who goes on about having real things to do..you won't find me counting someone's posts

The National Health Service resoures are far too stretched already, so would you please refrain from making comments like that, which will cause mass outbreaks of laughter-induced incontinence. Well, I nearly pished myself laughing at it.

Only nearly..I must be slipping

...... and the only issue you care about is whether you or that REP-tile get to 20,000 posts first.:laugh:

Still got nothing have you

Says the racist. Says the hypocritical bigot. Says the man who time and time again launches in to thinly veiled attacks on different races and nationalities.

Well said me.

Don't forget the failure to pay his gambling debts, the scrubber (based on this thread, ironic I know)!

Well said me.

Don't forget the failure to pay his gambling debts, the scrubber (based on this thread, ironic I know)!

Rather be your definition of a 'scrubber' than a total tool which you certainly are. And besides...I had my car cleaned for me...so you contradict yourself..yet again

Rather be your definition of a 'scrubber' than a total tool which you certainly are. And besides...I had my car cleaned for me...so you contradict yourself..yet again

Oh Carliment, bless you, you're just not that bright.

I hope your broken sunnies were worth the temporary sheen you were too lazy to get through your own hard work.

Archived