onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What finishing position would you be happy with?

Burt

What position?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. What position?

• Winner
    • Automatic
    • Play-Offs
    • Top Ten
    • Mid-Table (11th - 16th)
    • Bottom 8
    • Relegated
    • I've lost interest

Advert

Because he looked at the poll??

I would be happy with play offs and as someone said early only if we won them :D the aim is for this club to be promoted so in my opinion I would only be happy with a top 7th finish.

No, because he said someone else was posting on the wrong thread...

Honestly cannot see us competing with the likes of Bristol Rovers, Swindon ect. Feel the fans who are suggesting promotion will face the shark reality that we are in for a season of struggle, so no higher than 15th, I'm afraid.

The shark reality? Fins aint what they used to be.

I don't think the squad is weaker than last season and I don't think our second half of the season would have been the joke it was without Adams leaving/Gannon arriving. We'll be fitter through the duration of the season.

On that basis we would have made the play offs last season so I guess that should be the aim this time.

Guest Tony Dyche

They have ignored fans and shareholders. They have appointed a highly paid manager and they have turned down the biggest investment deal the club will ever get. They must know best so I am fully expecting Vale to be runaway winners of League Two.

The really worrying thing is that second place in this vote is "I've lost interest."

Which sadly is what i've gone for.

Now first in place with 35%.

The board have thrown water on the fire of enthusiasm.

Their lack of integrity and business know how has demoralised the interest amongst the bulk of long standing supporters.

Go on then, where do you think Port Vale will finish this season and where do you think we should be finishing with the squad/management we have.

Personally, I can see no reason why Port Vale can't be first or second. I think we'll scrape third though, probably on the last day of the season. I hope so anyway, we can have a right good pitch invasion then. :D

Archived