onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bradford

j_grainger10

With all the goings on down the Vale I tried to think of other clubs in the same kind of mess Vale are in.. I couldnt.. But then Bradford came up in a conversation and to be fair their fans have had it rough but still stick with it and season ticket sales prove it..

This is a team which was in the premiership not so long ago, have a big budget in this league and a large fan base that rivals most.. but still they under achieve.

Why havent their fans thrown in the towl.. Where are the protests?

I know things arent great at the min but look at the Bradford fans season after season supporting the team.. maybe some vale fans should do the same.

The protests are not about under achievement on the pitch - under achievement is just a sympton caused by the cancer that has hold of our club. Do you think if the muppets of burslem had run our club properly, genuinely looked at all offers of investment, represented the shareholders honestly and transparently, acted with honour and integrity - AND we still found ourselves in this position, there would still be protests?

People, in general, don't take well to being duped, conned, treated with contempt & disdain. They take a stand and fight back.

And then there are some people who refuse to fight back and don't mind being treated like doormats.

You question those that wish to fight for our clubs future and suggest they have no loyalty.

Well I question whether you are, in fact, a mug. Lie on your back and Mr Bratt will tickle you belly :razz:

Viva La Revolution!

Advert

Many Vale fans would willingly exchange the board with Bradfords board.

Bradford think they have problems? They should come and read OVF.

Unfortunately if they read this site it wouldnt actually give a balanced representation of life at VP.

In fact it would just be read through from the same 15-20 people constantly posting the same tired old stuff.

Unfortunately if they read this site it wouldnt actually give a balanced representation of life at VP.

In fact it would just be read through from the same 15-20 people constantly posting the same tired old stuff.

I did notice your posts getting repetitive

:) sorry could not resist

Thats true and i agree...

You go out and about and speak to Vale fans in general and they are all (apart from those 15/20 you speak of i guess) looking forward to the new season under Adams. They expect the job he started to get finished this season..They all say that Bratts a good guy with his heart in the club. And that the troublemakers need to grow up or get gone..

The protests are not about under achievement on the pitch - under achievement is just a sympton caused by the cancer that has hold of our club. Do you think if the muppets of burslem had run our club properly, genuinely looked at all offers of investment, represented the shareholders honestly and transparently, acted with honour and integrity - AND we still found ourselves in this position, there would still be protests?

People, in general, don't take well to being duped, conned, treated with contempt & disdain. They take a stand and fight back.

And then there are some people who refuse to fight back and don't mind being treated like doormats.

You question those that wish to fight for our clubs future and suggest they have no loyalty.

Well I question whether you are, in fact, a mug. Lie on your back and Mr Bratt will tickle you belly :razz:

Please tell me how I've questioned primes loyalty?? This is the big problem I have with OVF the moment, half of you read what u want and if anybody tries to put some kind of argument across then thy get all kinds of abuse. I'll be glad see the back of the constant moaners anyway

Viva La Revolution!

You go out and about and speak to Vale fans in general and they are all (apart from those 15/20 you speak of i guess) looking forward to the new season under Adams. They expect the job he started to get finished this season..They all say that Bratts a good guy with his heart in the club. And that the troublemakers need to grow up or get gone..

maybe except the 900 odd who voted against Bill at the EGM :)

Princey, I know you like winding people up, have you got nothing better to do ?

Well said, that man. THE FUTURES BRIGHT, THE FUTURES BLACK AND WHITE.

23 and if someone can walk away from the club they support because of a board then yes I'll question their actual support.

You are all confusing what I'm saying and don't even stop think that maybe other clubs do have problems but the fans still stick around. You are all so anti board that you no longer read posts correctly but post utter **** that I'm sick of hearing. If I want to question someone's support then I'm entitled to do so. If you read the post correctly then you will understand how fickle it sounds and this is why I doubted the support of those you can just walk away and never come back. I suppose PAL that if I posted anti Adams and anti board then you could go to bed a happy man knowing that all vale fans take OVF as gospel.

Ive done over 40 years,hope you stick around for the ride like I have done,Ive had enough of this poorly run club headed up by Bratt.

Bratt is using you and you just dont see it.

J_grainger, a young man with lots to learn

lots to learn about what.. Supporting my football team.

You need to get a grip.. Just because we dont all bend over to all the anti board crap.

What would you have me do.. sit at home and twiddle my thumbs hoping they resign. Its not happening so infact i think its you who has a lot to learn.

OVF is actually quite a small minority of people who all kiss each others backsides and think what you say is whats best for the club... You may have X amount of people who have pledged to STO but in reality if we are top or there abouts by the end of Jan then im guessing half season ticket sales will sore :) cut your nose off but ill be attending and I love how it gets on the **** of people who think not attending will mean a bright new future.

lots to learn about what.. Supporting my football team.

You need to get a grip.. Just because we dont all bend over to all the anti board crap.

What would you have me do.. sit at home and twiddle my thumbs hoping they resign. Its not happening so infact i think its you who has a lot to learn.

OVF is actually quite a small minority of people who all kiss each others backsides and think what you say is whats best for the club... You may have X amount of people who have pledged to STO but in reality if we are top or there abouts by the end of Jan then im guessing half season ticket sales will sore :) cut your nose off but ill be attending and I love how it gets on the **** of people who think not attending will mean a bright new future.

like I said, a young man with a lot to learn is what you are, thats ok, you are young, time is on your side

So we let £5million pounds worth of investment go, when was was this then, was it from Mo who is worth an estimated £60 million, who lost his Broxap proxy over a figure of £5000-£10000 dependant on who you believe, which should be a bit of loose change to him. This would have voted out all 5 of the waster's and he blew it by not offering face value. You therefore have to question his desire financially to own Port Vale. I want to see the remaining three director's gone but Mo has got some questions to answer over this and he is being given too easy a ride.

So we let £5million pounds worth of investment go, when was was this then, was it from Mo who is worth an estimated £60 million, who lost his Broxap proxy over a figure of £5000-£10000 dependant on who you believe, which should be a bit of loose change to him. This would have voted out all 5 of the waster's and he blew it by not offering face value. You therefore have to question his desire financially to own Port Vale. I want to see the remaining three director's gone but Mo has got some questions to answer over this and he is being given too easy a ride.

This question has been asked 100s of times, Lee`s reputation is in shreds, MC`s plan will be voted on at the EGM. Getting rid of the board is the first priority.

Archived