onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Open Day - 24th July

Caz or caz123

Well done, sounds good but you can almost hear some brain cogs on here trying to figure out the best way to dismiss this good positive action by Vale volunteers by connecting it to some "big board" plan for something..

Give it a rest, Princey. You do more stirring on here than is needed for a Crhistmas Pudding.

Advert

The Sproson Fund have accepted a kind offer from Keith of having a fund raising stand by the steps where we are scheduled to start work today on Phase 1 - creating the new alcove for the statue to be erected (that's Phase 2 which we haven't got the money for yet).

trust Princey and Caroline to ruin another thread...

There is an irony in the fact that Port Vale can have an "open" day....perhaps

the clubs owners can get to see the books.

It is still a fact that the three ugly sisters got a vote of no confidence and should resign and will get a lot of abuse if they attend matches and it will

be interesting to see if they attend the open day and answer the fans questions and in particular give a clear timescale for them to step down so an interim board can be formed.

This thread is a prime example of what is wrong with this site. Like Caz says this is a separate issue to the boardroom debate. Unfortunately, some people are incapable of talking about anything else, which is ****ing pathetic. I swear, if some one started a thread about their favourite thing to buy at the curry house, some **** would turn it around to be either a pro or anti board argument.

Not everything is about the board or Mo, I have my opinions but I do not feel the need to impress them on everyone at every available opportunity. It is a sad state of affairs that so many feel they have to. Luckily, my life is not that empty that I have nothing else to talk/type/ think about.

I personally use this site to find out Vale news and gauge opinion but recently it has just turned into one big slanging match and it is as boring as ****. Every single thread is a long drawn out argument, usually between the same people, using the same arguments and not going anywhere. If some one can tell me what this achieving, I'd love to know

This thread is a prime example of what is wrong with this site. Like Caz says this is a separate issue to the boardroom debate. Unfortunately, some people are incapable of talking about anything else, which is ****ing pathetic. I swear, if some one started a thread about their favourite thing to buy at the curry house, some **** would turn it around to be either a pro or anti board argument.

Not everything is about the board or Mo, I have my opinions but I do not feel the need to impress them on everyone at every available opportunity. It is a sad state of affairs that so many feel they have to. Luckily, my life is not that empty that I have nothing else to talk/type/ think about.

I personally use this site to find out Vale news and gauge opinion but recently it has just turned into one big slanging match and it is as boring as ****. Every single thread is a long drawn out argument, usually between the same people, using the same arguments and not going anywhere. If some one can tell me what this achieving, I'd love to know

well said that man :clap:

Archived