onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Open Day - 24th July

Caz or caz123

yes yes yes,if kept to the main road whats the problem?even the protesters could have cash buckets,all for a good cause mind.

its my right to protest dont you know===

caz

a quick question,what % of the volunteers would you say are pro board/anti from the ones i know most are pro.I dont think there are to many like geff howel(hope i got his name right),someone must have voted for the board at the egm beond there own votes.

I really don't know the answer to that one Zander. I'd probably say that more were pro board but that's purely a guess. I do know a couple who're most definitely anti though so I may be wrong about the others! :unsure:

Advert

Been to the last couple won't go this year because they were poor. Don't get me wrong the volunteers etc. do a great job, but like everything at the club, there is not one bit of professionalism about it.

It seems to me that little effort is made by the club to make this a massive success.

I see it as another wasted opportunity.

I was talking to Keith yesterday and this years open day does look as though it's going to be fantastic. There's so much there that they're now having to use the Co op car park for some of the attractions.

I think that the fun fair, Stanways I think, but don't quote me and the Signal Radio Roadshow will be on the car park in from of Tommys. Think the dancing will be on there also leaving the other car parks free for the many other attractions.

Seems like the Keith and the Volunteers have done a really professional job on orgnising this. All they need now is a lovely warm, sunny day!

This thread is a prime example of what is wrong with this site. Like Caz says this is a separate issue to the boardroom debate. Unfortunately, some people are incapable of talking about anything else, which is ****ing pathetic. I swear, if some one started a thread about their favourite thing to buy at the curry house, some **** would turn it around to be either a pro or anti board argument.

Not everything is about the board or Mo, I have my opinions but I do not feel the need to impress them on everyone at every available opportunity. It is a sad state of affairs that so many feel they have to. Luckily, my life is not that empty that I have nothing else to talk/type/ think about.

I personally use this site to find out Vale news and gauge opinion but recently it has just turned into one big slanging match and it is as boring as ****. Every single thread is a long drawn out argument, usually between the same people, using the same arguments and not going anywhere. If some one can tell me what this achieving, I'd love to know

If it bothers you that much Yukon, why comment on it, seeing as you have 'so much going on in your life'

Why should supporters just pretend that nothing ever happened? Unless Vale get off to a great start the protests will become more evident and the toxic three will have to go,. Hopefully they will quit anyway ion time, simply because they are not investing in the playing side and Vale are yet again feeding off scraps.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived