onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Marketing idea for PVFC

smithie

Advert

The Club and some fans seem to see "walk-ups" as something negative; if someone is a "true fan" they'd buy a ST seems to be a common theme.

The reality is that we'd be stuffed without either.

Spot on. None of us were born season ticket holders. The casuals who turn up when we have a tasty looking fixture are important and pay on the days need to be as convenient and as attractive as we can make them.

On a separate note well done to the marketing department for selling 15 out of 23 match sponsorships for next season already.

The club should do one of those "pay what you can afford" matches that the likes of Brentford and Bury do. Minimum £3 entry, but everyone that turns up provides their address/e-mail details so that the club can build up their database. Should get 10,000 through the gates easily.....

Like the sound of that...might be an issue logistically gathering all that info but worth some serious thought.

the season we sold 6500 we used micky adams on posters saying your club needs you I remember them well because I was plastering my work with them everywhere lol the stoke fans were well chuffed. we should have an open day with everyone who attends giving there details we need to get a massive database of supporters which we can keep giving offers to and push season ticket sales more. fans needs to support the club whatever don't forget it wasn't that long ago we were close to not having a club we cant go back to those days ever again if you think you are probably going to go most games then get a season ticket youll save a lot of money

As a long time season ticket holder not once have I received any communication from the Vale. I bought a ticket for a day at the cricket last month and now recieve a mimimum of 2 emails a week from the county concerned.

Agree completely... I've said it before, the club has a wealth of data on its customers... Past and present... But do they use it?!?! Do they heck as like... Working in the data and CRM game for a big blue chip, I've offered my help to the Smurf, but no takers. They must be doing something, but your right... They do nothing that is visible...

Active winback campaigns, Surveys to your customers, Promotional emails based on your preferences... nothing exists because all the marketing department are interested in is the bigger bucks of signing up companies to match sponsorship... Possibly not resourced to look at the masses/bread and butter

Archived