onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Isis - Palmyra

TheSage

Obviously this lot are vile and need to be defeated / destroyed as far as possible. One doesn't want to see the destruction of historic sites along the way although it is fair to say that happens in war - look at the buildings in the UK lost in WW2. But there is some intellectual logic in the Islamic objection to images of Mohamed and the banning of idols. These things are a distraction from seeking to experience what the nature of reality is externally and internally by just being, stop thinking and meditate / pray, whatever your religion is. Unfortunately many religions, Christianity amongst them, have surrounded themselves with rules, ceremonies and artifacts that create a complexity and hide the fundamental understandings the originators / first believers were trying to express. Still that is no excuse to blow up history. One doesn't want to blow up a beautiful building like Manchester Town Hall just because its origins and some of its decoration was derived from the slave trade. That is just a fact and it is possible to learn from it to do better in future.

Advert

Surprised nobody has referenced the horrendous killing in Tunisia. Terrible act of Islamic terrorism.

Is it any surprise when the first thing people throw at you on this site is that you are racist. We could have ten or 20 beheadings in this country and if we said anything that is seen as anti islam we would still be classed as facshist...it begs belief

this is how i see it - you can think i'm wrong, but i'm ****ing not:

when innocent people get killed, by ANYONE, it's obviously a terrible event. it doesn't need saying, cos it's that ****ing obvious. if someone doesn't condemn an atrocity, i'm not gonna think 'oooh that person hasn't come out and said they think 9/11 was a bad event, therefore they must think it was a good thing'. i assume everyone thinks ALL killing of innocent people is a bad thing, without anything being mentioned

therefore if you choose to condemn certain acts but not all ****ty acts - you better believe i'm gonna ****ing judge you on which ones you choose to condemn. especially when, quelle surprise carl, all the ones you condemn have a theme.

this is how i see it - you can think i'm wrong, but i'm ****ing not:

when innocent people get killed, by ANYONE, it's obviously a terrible event. it doesn't need saying, cos it's that ****ing obvious. if someone doesn't condemn an atrocity, i'm not gonna think 'oooh that person hasn't come out and said they think 9/11 was a bad event, therefore they must think it was a good thing'. i assume everyone thinks ALL killing of innocent people is a bad thing, without anything being mentioned

therefore if you choose to condemn certain acts but not all ****ty acts - you better believe i'm gonna ****ing judge you on which ones you choose to condemn. especially when, quelle surprise carl, all the ones you condemn have a theme.

You talk about facts South Carolina was one idiot in a country that allows people to carry guns Isis are a big organisation of thousands who want to kill us all I want to hear all religions condem this even if it is obvious

You talk about facts South Carolina was one idiot in a country that allows people to carry guns Isis are a big organisation of thousands who want to kill us all I want to hear all religions condem this even if it is obvious

always the same.

what about the lad in LA who shot up those girls who wouldn't **** him. another one idiot? that's 2 idiots. what about anders breivik? another one idiot? that's 3 idiots. you get the point.... (actually, you don't)

always the same.

what about the lad in LA who shot up those girls who wouldn't **** him. another one idiot? that's 2 idiots. what about anders breivik? another one idiot? that's 3 idiots. you get the point.... (actually, you don't)

Yes individual idiots Isis are not get the point .get the point that British born Muslim men are joining Isis . Get the point

how many "individual idiots" would it take until you cared about them?

You really are deluded Islam is not a peaceful religion in any way shape or form but I think your clever enough to know that.talking about individual events mostly in a country that loves guns is pathetic

I don't fear anything least of all cowards who attack innocent civilians and your contribution to their cause is very strange

lol. i'd suggest that the demonisation of a religion by some quarters of the uk press in a cynical attempt to sell papers has led to the disengagement of some "british born muslim men" and far more "contribution to their cause" than a smart individual such as myself

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3487[/ATTACH]

Archived