onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What is the Identity and vision for the club for the next 2 seasons ?

Even though Bristol City had bigger budget the squad was built on quality with around 18-20 players thats a vision. This a good blueprint for PVFC.

Totally agree it's a great model. I wonder where we stood in terms of squad size compared to other teams in the division last season. There surely can't have been many teams that had bigger squads?

Advert

If that's the case you need to pack in your know all opinions crazy Dave ;)

It's very, very easy in 2015 to watch full games thanks to modern technology. You need to step outside of your cave and open your mind :laugh:

I've always wanted my very own stalker, mission achieved!

Stalk you ? Id rather eat my own earwax. However, as you finally responded (must have taken a while to think up that LIE) one more post to set the facts straight -

You carefully say it is very easy to watch full games remotely in 2015- but not that you watched Port Vale's. Yet earlier you said you saw all 46 Vale games.

Now I accept that in most places in the world you can get to see Man United on Sky or other streamed channels, but no way is Yeovil v Vale and Vale v Crawley or Colchester on a Tuesday night available in full 90-minutes when you are in Australia or somewhere similar - if I am wrong please tell me how. Basically, you lied.

Also, you tripped yourself up mr clever, when arguing with me about the Vale v PNE game penalty that you said Pope dived for, - you referred to watching 'the highlights' and said you could decide from those highlights - so why would you watch just the highlights of that crucial game, but watch all the other 45 in full.

No further questions, your honour. Verdict - pathetic liar. :laugh:

Stalk you ? Id rather eat my own earwax. However, as you finally responded (must have taken a while to think up that LIE) one more post to set the facts straight -

You carefully say it is very easy to watch full games remotely in 2015- but not that you watched Port Vale's. Yet earlier you said you saw all 46 Vale games.

Now I accept that in most places in the world you can get to see Man United on Sky or other streamed channels, but no way is Yeovil v Vale and Vale v Crawley or Colchester on a Tuesday night available in full 90-minutes when you are in Australia or somewhere similar - if I am wrong please tell me how. Basically, you lied.

Also, you tripped yourself up mr clever, when arguing with me about the Vale v PNE game penalty that you said Pope dived for, - you referred to watching 'the highlights' and said you could decide from those highlights - so why would you watch just the highlights of that crucial game, but watch all the other 45 in full.

No further questions, your honour. Verdict - pathetic liar. :laugh:

What comes first numbnuts when they are released for Vale, the highlights or the whole game video? :laugh:

Crazy Dave, never one for letting the facts get in the way of his own stupid views.

Stick to abusing women, Columbo you ain't! ;)

What comes first numbnuts when they are released for Vale, the highlights or the whole game video? :laugh:

Crazy Dave, never one for letting the facts get in the way of his own stupid views.

Stick to abusing women, Columbo you ain't! ;)

Still desperately trying to wriggle out of it but you wont answer the question - did you watch all 46 Vale games in full or are you a liar ?

Bit of a pickle for you isn't it, cos if you say you did watch them, then you expect us to believe that somehow all 46 games videos were sent to you on your travels, and you watched them all round the world - and you paid a fortune for these, which are not available to anyone else ? yeah, right.....

You can insult me all you like (you're not even very good at that), but it doesn't change the fact you have been caught out lying, and you are just digging a deeper hole for yourself with every added lie.

People can see you wont answer directly but refer to 'modern technology' and 'what comes first' - doesn't alter the fact that YOU don't have the full matches to watch and just draws more attention to your deception.

So come on, no vagueries about what is recorded, or what is possible - do you have the 46 Vale full 90 minute match videos - yes or no ?

Careful how you answer, as I have a contact at the club who can and will confirm whether they sent match videos copies anywhere abroad.. do I smell pants on fire ?????

:razz::laugh: :dizzy:

Still desperately trying to wriggle out of it but you wont answer the question - did you watch all 46 Vale games in full or are you a liar ?

Bit of a pickle for you isn't it, cos if you say you did watch them, then you expect us to believe that somehow all 46 games videos were sent to you on your travels, and you watched them all round the world - and you paid a fortune for these, which are not available to anyone else ? yeah, right.....

You can insult me all you like (you're not even very good at that), but it doesn't change the fact you have been caught out lying, and you are just digging a deeper hole for yourself with every added lie.

People can see you wont answer directly but refer to 'modern technology' and 'what comes first' - doesn't alter the fact that YOU don't have the full matches to watch and just draws more attention to your deception.

So come on, no vagueries about what is recorded, or what is possible - do you have the 46 Vale full 90 minute match videos - yes or no ?

Careful how you answer, as I have a contact at the club who can and will confirm whether they sent match videos copies anywhere abroad.. do I smell pants on fire ?????

:razz::laugh: :dizzy:

I don't know whether you are just simple or you are just trying to be deliberately stupid but I will leave you tie tie yourself up in knots as I'm bored of your pathetic rankings so Christ knows what everyone else thinks.

Do feel free to check with your contact at the club. It's amazing what you can get as an exile especially if you are a loyal fan. Can't wait for the tea lady to confirm and for you to come back apologising with your tail between your legs if you have the balls?

Who is next on your OVF hate list? :laugh:

#hackedaccount

I don't know whether you are just simple or you are just trying to be deliberately stupid but I will leave you tie tie yourself up in knots as I'm bored of your pathetic rankings so Christ knows what everyone else thinks.

Who is next on your OVF hate list? :laugh:

#hackedaccount

Thank you, I think that tells us the answer perfectly that you can't, and dare not answer the question directly.

Have a nice day, and think a bit harder before you try and mislead people next time. :)

# hacked dodgy story about 46 videos being sent across the world

Archived