onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What is the Identity and vision for the club for the next 2 seasons ?

My mistake, I'm sure you had posted somewhere that you were in Australia and NZ over the winter.

Where are these better quality players coming from on a reduced budget? Better the devil you know sometimes.

It's not your mistake, it's his deception. He has clearly referred to visiting people on the other side of the world, so a little bit of truth-bending here, one feels. Surely not.:laugh:

Oh, electronically watched - you mean you see the goals on Valiant Player? :) Hardly the same as seeing the full game is it ?:laugh:

Advert

It's not your mistake, it's his deception. He has clearly referred to visiting people on the other side of the world, so a little bit of truth-bending here, one feels. Surely not.:laugh:

Oh, electronically watched - you mean you see the goals on Valiant Player? :) Hardly the same as seeing the full game is it ?:laugh:

So you answer for me and then realise I've already answered and try to mock that and still get it wrong! Not doing very well today are you? Man alive can you get anything right?

D@P, you want the truth, you can't handle the truth!

#hackedaccount :laugh:

Simple question then REP, just a straightforward answer will tell us, did you watch entire games or highlights of a few minutes ?

I'm sure we are all dying to know.

Simple question then REP, just a straightforward answer will tell us, did you watch entire games or highlights of a few minutes ?

No answer of course, because he thinks people who watch 3 minutes of highlights know better than those who see 90 minutes and probably also watch thise highlights. Mind you, he did used to be a referee, so he must know best - has he ever mentioned that ?

Second season in a new division. After an first season where we got more than we could hope for. Is always going to be hard.

Injuries and underperforming from some players. Made it a season to forget. It was wery copetetive league where a few more victories coul have put us close to play off.

New season with a different regime. If the club have contacts enough to bring in those two championship quality players we need, and those gems from the academys. We need to take it to the next step. Wery small diffrences in this league. So with a little luck in the transfer market. Can make a big difference.

STILL refusing to answer - do you watch the entire games electronically, or just a few short highlights.

You said you watched every game last season, so I think people can guess, but you owe it to everyone to confirm, after all you think you know more about Dodds and other players from a couple of minutes each game when others have seen them play for 90 minutes.

People will draw their own conclusions and also compare you to Carl, who you hounded for refusing to give a payment date.

Do tell us. :laugh:

STILL refusing to answer - do you watch the entire games electronically, or just a few short highlights.

You said you watched every game last season, so I think people can guess, but you owe it to everyone to confirm, after all you think you know more about Dodds and other players from a couple of minutes each game when others have seen them play for 90 minutes.

People will draw their own conclusions and also compare you to Carl, who you hounded for refusing to give a payment date.

Come on REP, you never lose your voice on other matters - simple question, when you said you watched all last seasons games, then added that it was electronically, did you mean a few minutes highlights or the whole game in each case?

The reason I push this is that you have told myself and others in no uncertain terms that you know best on certain players and events, based on what you saw last season - we found out in the case of the 'Pope' penalty against PNE at home that you had only seen it in highlights, but you argued forever you knew best - you have also told people that Dodds is not a good player based on what you have seen.

I think it is only fair you tell us exactly what you HAVE seen, and if anyone thinks he is being hounded on this, look at how he has gone after Carl on the bet payments.

You said I cant handle the truth in a recent post - so tell us what the truth is on this point, please.

So, REP, you've been logged on. posted on loads of other stuff but too ashamed to admit the truth on this point. Electronic bull.

dap,give it a rest wut.

OK, but perhaps it has shown you something about the know-all - opinions are fine to have, but worthless when based on a pack of lies.

It would have been ok if he hadn't tried to justify it and put other posterds down by saying he had watched every game last season which was a clear attempt at deceiving people into thinking he had attended them.

But he was caught out by those who noticed his travelogue gushings - and admitted 'electronic' watching. This means a few minutes of each game at best.

Your posts are starting to get so annoying,so negative ALL the time,what has happened has happened no one will change that so why cant you all get behind the team,back them and all unite as one for a change without the constant moaning about everything to do with the club

Don't worry bookworm is always wrong. Read through his posts , it's entertaining stuff.

OK, but perhaps it has shown you something about the know-all - opinions are fine to have, but worthless when based on a pack of lies.

If that's the case you need to pack in your know all opinions crazy Dave ;)

It's very, very easy in 2015 to watch full games thanks to modern technology. You need to step outside of your cave and open your mind :laugh:

I've always wanted my very own stalker, mission achieved!

Come on REP, you never lose your voice on other matters - simple question, when you said you watched all last seasons games, then added that it was electronically, did you mean a few minutes highlights or the whole game in each case?

The reason I push this is that you have told myself and others in no uncertain terms that you know best on certain players and events, based on what you saw last season - we found out in the case of the 'Pope' penalty against PNE at home that you had only seen it in highlights, but you argued forever you knew best - you have also told people that Dodds is not a good player based on what you have seen.

I think it is only fair you tell us exactly what you HAVE seen, and if anyone thinks he is being hounded on this, look at how he has gone after Carl on the bet payments.

You said I cant handle the truth in a recent post - so tell us what the truth is on this point, please.

We're you going through my bins last night? :laugh:

No answer of course, because he thinks people who watch 3 minutes of highlights know better than those who see 90 minutes and probably also watch thise highlights. Mind you, he did used to be a referee, so he must know best - has he ever mentioned that ?

Oh my goodness you really are Glenn Close. Ladies and gentlemen lock up your bunnies!

Archived