onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams you ******

1517sharps

Advert

I would rather micky keep his bum chin out let mo take over and let us have cash for players. rather than scraping for embarrasing crap. Maybe the club should just be wound up. It is never going compete again.

if Mo hadnt of been so tight and bought the broxap shares at the proper price instead of on the cheap ,or by stupid sponsorship deals we would have a new board , and been looking forward to the new season . So stop blamin everybody , particularly MA . its one persons fault . MO :yes:

Why are they scum? Because they don't share your view.

Yes because it is theirs as much as the boards fault vale are where they are. I have had put up with v2001, who I remind you I never wanted in the first place. All them **** disapointing season and suffering. Because them things want the board.

This site should be call the one protester fan site, on here all its all one sided, not equal opinions. anyone that don't think your ways gets shot down.

God it's so easy with posts like that. Apathy took Stoke on Trent to where it is now. Now Vale are following the steel workers, miners and potters into history. What is your opinion of that sheep person? And I never shot anyone down, the RAF did that thank ****. And where did the designer come from?

When bratt started he was the best thing since sliced bread, ya he's a complete ****** but alot don't think mo will be any better and who's to say in 5 years time if he gets in soon you lot won't be wanting his blood if things have'nt gone the way he visions it.

This site should be call the one protester fan site, on here all its all one sided, not equal opinions. anyone that don't think your ways gets shot down.

Perhaps the 'Pro-Board' fans could start their own INDEPENDANT Valefan Website, it can't be too difficult can it?

Perhaps Rob could give you some pointers as to how to go about it.

Then, the 'Majority' can pick on anyone joining whom Heaven Forbid dares attack the board/Micky Adams/The Kit Man/Floodlights/Rob Lee/BaNBELL etc etc.

Go on, you know you want to.

very negative thoughts on here,thats all this site consists of lately..the reason mickys put his hand up is for the pure reason so he can sign players otherwise we would be stuck in a hole like we have been for ages and we need improvements not just on the board,id say this is only a temporary appointment so stop slagging him,i agree its bad in a way but its also a good thing aswell.

very negative thoughts on here,thats all this site consists of lately..the reason mickys put his hand up is for the pure reason so he can sign players otherwise we would be stuck in a hole like we have been for ages and we need improvements not just on the board,id say this is only a temporary appointment so stop slagging him,i agree its bad in a way but its also a good thing aswell.

C'mon take off your sunglasses. The board is now legal, they are now probably buying as many shares as possible so that they cannot be touched. I will say again MA is not stupid, he knows the immplications. Just a shame he didn't have the vision for success. MA is now part of the problem. Welcome to basement football for years to come. Have you no dreams because this board are a nightmare (All 4 of them).

if Mo hadnt of been so tight and bought the broxap shares at the proper price instead of on the cheap ,or by stupid sponsorship deals we would have a new board , and been looking forward to the new season . So stop blamin everybody , particularly MA . its one persons fault . MO :yes:

That is just the biggest load of **** from rob lee and people like you know it.

BEST POST IN AGES, AS SENSE OF REALITY FINALLY!

DIGNITY IS ONLY SUITABLE WHEN IT RESULTS GO IN CERTAIN PEOPLES FAVOUR!

Actually, no it isn't. If the board had one ounce of dignity they would have walked when the shareholders made their views very clearly known during the EGM. Then to cap it all they facilitate the appointment of Adams but do everything in their power to stop Vale fan Mark Sims from scrutinising the books and joining the board. I can't hazard a guess as to why?

Is it any wonder that other people are beginning to lose their patience and their cool?

When bratt started he was the best thing since sliced bread, ya he's a complete ****** but alot don't think mo will be any better and who's to say in 5 years time if he gets in soon you lot won't be wanting his blood if things have'nt gone the way he visions it.

We all reserve the right to make our feelings know. If MC ****s it up 5 years down the line then yes I would be letting him know but at least we give it a go. But to just sit there and let Bratt **** all over you from a great height just so he can lord it up at VP then you deserve everything you get. And I'll assure you that it won't be promotion.

Archived