onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams you ******

1517sharps

You had better hope and pray that he only on the board to sign players does it mean anything to you that the board is now quorate due him sticking his nose in? Or dont you care

Yes I care - enough to know that there is a lot that needs changing, but that the incompetent and ruinous attacks on the club, the manager (and therfore the players) and a large section of supporters is not the best course of action.

The priority is to start the season with a decent squad, support Micky Adams, and get behind the team. Wanting change is well, well short of wanting Vale to lose games and go bust but near-violent protest has become a way of life to a few, who are determined to carry other decent non-violent protestors and other Vale supporters down with them.

Repeating what was said a few days ago - NO, A lot of us will not support you in a war with the board if the club, the team, the manager, the players are the 'Collateral Damage' in that war.

Advert

and yes they do they got rid of glover.

Thats the manager not chairman, bratt will not jump untill he is pushed and the egm has come and gone and he survived. If he is on a good screw he won't leave no matter wat. And a few hundred protesters or 900 or so starve em outers won't move him. If a few thousand where protesting that might be different but thats not the case, is it.

Yes I care - enough to know that there is a lot that needs changing, but that the incompetent and ruinous attacks on the club, the manager (and therfore the players) and a large section of supporters is not the best course of action.

The priority is to start the season with a decent squad, support Micky Adams, and get behind the team. Wanting change is well, well short of wanting Vale to lose games and go bust but near-violent protest has become a way of life to a few, who are determined to carry other decent non-violent protestors and other Vale supporters down with them.

Repeating what was said a few days ago - NO, A lot of us will not support you in a war with the board if the club, the team, the manager, the players are the 'Collateral Damage' in that war.

Micky Adams lost my support the moment he put himself / was put forward for a director. I want change and a better future. That has now gone. Enjoy the c rap season. C rap players. Absolutly no vision.

I'm sorry bur Micky is now part of the problem And if i may, dig deep are you happy with the playing team that we are able to put out?

Micky is now part of the politics and he is not stupid. He knows what the repercussions are. The now 4 man board have cemented themselves so there will be no change. Basement football. You must be so easily pleased or blinkered.

Some confusion here. The reason I'm supporting Micky going on the board is because I am NOT happy with the team we could currently put out. The boss has said that his actions have been taken so he can sign new players and get us a decent team to start the season. I'm neither easily pleased or blinkered, maybe I see things differently from you but the slowest way to change things is to destroy them. I would guess Mark Sims agrees or he wouldn't even consider going near the club.

I wonder if some people who seem determined to see the club fail were, say, so anti-Gaddafi in Libya that they would say any action at all would be ok to kill him off - and then in the abscence of any other way to get him, drop a few nuclear bombs on Tripoli and say that the millions of dead civilians they were supposed to protect were killed because of their leader ?

Just before the EGM there was a (very commendable) appeal along the lines of 'Lets Win with Dignity'. The level of abuse against Micky Adams from a few people is disgusting. One per cent of these comments aimed at Mr Chaudry would no doubt mean a ban from OVF.

Micky Adams deserves support for making sure Vale can sign players and have the best chance possible this season. Vale don't deserve to be the victims in a war between a board that are stubborn and an extreme element of so-called supporters who just don't know the meaning of either dignity or support.

If a number of people want to make their point by staying away, fine. But don't drag the manager, the players that support him, and the fans that care about results more than politics with you.

BEST POST IN AGES, AS SENSE OF REALITY FINALLY!

DIGNITY IS ONLY SUITABLE WHEN IT RESULTS GO IN CERTAIN PEOPLES FAVOUR!

Not saying they will be good players but we have 13 players and do you think that would get us through a season.

I would rather micky keep his bum chin out let mo take over and let us have cash for players. rather than scraping for embarrasing crap. Maybe the club should just be wound up. It is never going compete again.

This coming season will be vales 4th season. The scum half of vale fans are obviously happy with that. They were probably disapointed that they had re election in the 70s little old Port Vale could not get littler.

Why are they scum? Because they don't share your view.

Some confusion here. The reason I'm supporting Micky going on the board is because I am NOT happy with the team we could currently put out. The boss has said that his actions have been taken so he can sign new players and get us a decent team to start the season. I'm neither easily pleased or blinkered, maybe I see things differently from you but the slowest way to change things is to destroy them. I would guess Mark Sims agrees or he wouldn't even consider going near the club. I wonder if some people who seem determined to see the club fail were, say, so anti-Gaddafi in Libya that they would say any action at all would be ok to kill him off - and then in the abscence of any other way to get him, drop a few nuclear bombs on Tripoli and say that the millions of dead civilians they were supposed to protect were killed because of their leader ?

Hmmm and how do you expect poor cash strapped little old Port Vale to get better players than we already have. WE HAVE NO MONEY, MILLIONS IN DEBT, NO VISION, CURRENT BOARD NOT LISTENING TO FANS (VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE).

And may i add. I spoke to Mark Simms at length the day of the EGM in the queue to place my vote. And you are so far from the truth. Quote He is furious he wasted so much money 250,000+, backing this board.

Archived