onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams you ******

1517sharps

Advert

They're all in it together to make as much cash out of us as possible. They read this forum and sit there laughing at us knowing the hardcore fans will still go no matter what. They have no interest in the long term success of the club, they've proven that over the last 8 years.

Do not give them a penny more.

STARVE THEM OUT!!!

Lost for words. You have ruined our club joining these 3.

When I listen to Micky Adams I hear an articulate and intelligent man who is capable of independent thought and behaviour. His being brought on the board will strength it. Whilst I do not think that in principle having a manager on the board is a good thing, in this situation I am in favour of this. It is certainly a good short term step to allow team building with players leaving and being signed.

I look at the statement above and so many people are just locked into habitual negative thinking. I don't say that things in the past have not been bad and worth complaining and protesting about. But being stuck in this world of negative perceptional thought is simply harming yourself. It is not a real world, your thoughts are just your thoughts. When they become divisise language - and there are so many doing the same - actions have consequences. They don't change the board, but they do undermine morale and the willingness of people to associate with PV either in the back office, in the board, as investors or as players. :shutup:

When I listen to Micky Adams I hear an articulate and intelligent man who is capable of independent thought and behaviour. His being brought on the board will strength it. Whilst I do not think that in principle having a manager on the board is a good thing, in this situation I am in favour of this. It is certainly a good short term step to allow team building with players leaving and being signed.

I look at the statement above and so many people are just locked into habitual negative thinking. I don't say that things in the past have not been bad and worth complaining and protesting about. But being stuck in this world of negative perceptional thought is simply harming yourself. It is not a real world, your thoughts are just your thoughts. When they become divisise language - and there are so many doing the same - actions have consequences. They don't change the board, but they do undermine morale and the willingness of people to associate with PV either in the back office, in the board, as investors or as players. :shutup:

Still a selfish man

I may get shot down for this but i am furious for a few reasons.

1. I am really disappointed in all of those who have brought Season tickets. I know you have your reasons for buying them but you are silent accomplices in there plan to remain in control as i firmly believe they have used your money to facilitate their control - you have been used.

2. Micky has set out his stall and now is as bad as the board. The fact that if he had not had the future vision of realising that if there had of been change at the top, oh how different it could have been with the opportunity to actually buying players rather than other teams cast offs. Twice now he has let down the majority of the fans.

And to be quite honest and with due respect to the players i hope they dont perform and we have a shocking start to the season as i am sick and tired of seeing such a poor, mediocre and inept playing team when we could have had so much more.

I believe the only way forward is after administration and the sooner the better.

I have had it with Port Vale.

Bye.

You have your opinion but to be honest i am no longer interested. Can you not see that we have been basement football for years and without change we will still have basement football again for years to come.

You have your opinion but to be honest i am no longer interested. Can you not see that we have been basement football for years and without change we will still have basement football again for years to come.

This coming season will be vales 4th season. The scum half of vale fans are obviously happy with that. They were probably disapointed that they had re election in the 70s little old Port Vale could not get littler.

This coming season will be vales 4th season. The scum half of vale fans are obviously happy with that. They were probably disapointed that they had re election in the 70s little old Port Vale could not get littler.

It'll get littler alright. Biggest ground in the conference. Imagine the pride.

I'm off get drunk. Hate this V2001 sham I bought into. PVFC is on its knees and no one gives a toss. The money's spunked up some wall some place that will never be revealed. We we're ripped off. And some are asking us to put it all behind and unite. **** off you deluded muppets. Enjoy the death throes you idiots.

How many more threads on the same lines!

What makes people so special that they think they need to start another thread on exactly the same thing.

Don't blame Micky, he was democratically voted ****ing in, blame the ****ing people that did if you want. Jesus Christ, sometime I am embarrassed to be a Vale fan!

Oh by the way was the vote independently verified?

Don't give up, keep starving them out but pick your ****ing fights lads!

It'll get littler alright. Biggest ground in the conference. Imagine the pride.

I'm off get drunk. Hate this V2001 sham I bought into. PVFC is on its knees and no one gives a toss. The money's spunked up some wall some place that will never be revealed. We we're ripped off. And some are asking us to put it all behind and unite. **** off you deluded muppets. Enjoy the death throes you idiots.

Darlingtons is bigger :razz: :razz: .

Archived