onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Railway Stand/Paddock ??

Valiant in Brum

Advert

Just a thought, how much does the railway stand and paddock hold alltogether ?

Years ago, I read in the Stokinel that we had 19,000 seats plus 2,500 standing in each side of the Lorne St. making a capacity of 24,000. I think they quoted around 9,500 seats in the Railway, with 4,750 each in the Bycars and the Hamil. I may still have the cutting somewhere.

Some seats and standing places must have gone missing during the Arsenal FA cup replay, as I think the crowd was announced as a Billy Bell 14,000 when the ground was definitely full to capacity apart from two or three hundred empty seats in the away end.

Why?

I was just puzzeld what capacitys the vp stands were especially the paddock/stand. As in if it was ever redevloped that would be the one pick on. I always would have liked the idea of replacing it with something like the Frank Adams stand at wycombe.It turns out it is only 5,000 capcity aswell though it was much bigger.

I always remember going into the paddock for the first time after they installed seats. It was Derby in a pre-season friendly. Broke my heart it did. More atmosphere on the moon!

Can anyone tell me what exactly was wrong with nearly breaking a rib when running into the old black and white crash barriers or snapping an ankle after a misplaced foot after you got dragged down in the surge after scoring?

when the dissapearing 2000 gate gets lopped off next season they will close the railway upper stand to keep all the happy clappers together

So those of us that choose to go and support Port Vale next season are happy clappers!!! Glad I'm going to the games then after a comment like that???

when the dissapearing 2000 gate gets lopped off next season they will close the railway upper stand to keep all the happy clappers together

I for one will be watching from the Paddock, I'm not a happy clapper far from it, I support the team not the board, Through thick and thin, Its not the players faults that the board wont sell up, Next season i will be supporting the Players on the pitch NOT the board, - does this still make me a happy clapper??

I for one will be watching from the Paddock, I'm not a happy clapper far from it, I support the team not the board, Through thick and thin, Its not the players faults that the board wont sell up, Next season i will be supporting the Players on the pitch NOT the board, - does this still make me a happy clapper??

Hear hear!!!

If you go through those turnstiles then as far as i,m concerned you will be supporting the board thats a FACT!! and they in turn will not go anywhere and you will end up with the TEAM!!!! you deserve thats lower league players and free transfers/loan players....christ sake where is your ambition dont you want to get back to the 90.s again do you not think that all the stayaway supporters dont want to go....it will kill me not to go but i,ve had it with BRATT and CO and by not giving them my money will mean a swift end to their reign

STARVE THEM OUT!!!!! and if that means admin then so be it!!!!!

If you go through those turnstiles then as far as i,m concerned you will be supporting the board thats a FACT!! and they in turn will not go anywhere and you will end up with the TEAM!!!! you deserve thats lower league players and free transfers/loan players....christ sake where is your ambition dont you want to get back to the 90.s again do you not think that all the stayaway supporters dont want to go....it will kill me not to go but i,ve had it with BRATT and CO and by not giving them my money will mean a swift end to their reign

Ya gotta be a sjoke fan mate.....I want the board gone but so will everything if some of us dunna turn up and support the Players.. With all the turmoil going on who is gonna sign to stregthen team..????

When i go down to Vale park on a Saturday afternoon, I go to support the team,

The football comes first, I do go to B&G protests, and I do think that the board should go, but football comes first, Is it the players fault that 2000 fans wont be turning up next season?. In my eyes, supporting the team and your club comes before ownership and thats why i will be attending Home and away next season to support the lads NOT the board

Ya gotta be a sjoke fan mate.....I want the board gone but so will everything if some of us dunna turn up and support the Players.. With all the turmoil going on who is gonna sign to stregthen team..????

THATS THE POINT you will be watching crap players because there is NO INVESTMENT in the team...they,re too busy buying shares with YOUR money to strengthen their position, no vision, dads army, make do and mend attitude, no plan, nothing and no i,m def not a stoke fan only someone who cares about the club and has ambition for us to progress which we aint gonna do with these clowns

STARVE EM OUT!!!!!

Archived