onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Railway Stand/Paddock ??

Valiant in Brum

When i go down to Vale park on a Saturday afternoon, I go to support the team,

The football comes first, I do go to B&G protests, and I do think that the board should go, but football comes first, Is it the players fault that 2000 fans wont be turning up next season?. In my eyes, supporting the team and your club comes before ownership and thats why i will be attending Home and away next season to support the lads NOT the board

Supporting the team is fine go to away matches thats great but with these idiots YOU WILL NOT HAVE A TEAM TO SUPPORT BEFORE LONG!!!! Just stay away from vale park and attend the after match protest....that will be supporting the players in the long run!!

Advert

I think it's quite sad that those supporting starve 'em out are making people who have decided to go feel guilty for doing so. It's all down to personal choice and everyone should respect what others decide to do. All it's doing is causing infighting, not only between pro and anti board people, but between anti board people who support SEO and anti board people who don't.

I think it's quite sad that those supporting starve 'em out are making people who have decided to go feel guilty for doing so. It's all down to personal choice and everyone should respect what others decide to do. All it's doing is causing infighting, not only between pro and anti board people, but between anti board people who support SEO and anti board people who don't.

And who,s fault is that...that we are all fighting each other...all the board have to do is accept that there is a vote of no confidence in them and RESIGN simple.....then we can all get back to all loving each other and put 2-3000 fans back on the gate all behind Micky to get out of this god forsaken league

but we certainly are,nt going to do it by supporting thes wally,s by giving them money at the turnstiles

Ya gotta be a sjoke fan mate.....I want the board gone but so will everything if some of us dunna turn up and support the Players.. With all the turmoil going on who is gonna sign to stregthen team..????

Its a pity the players didnt support you last season,getting arrested before games is hardly the best way fowrard, also its a pity the board didnt support you with investment especially around the transfer deadline,but hey ho if your happy then OK

Its a pity the players didnt support you last season,getting arrested before games is hardly the best way fowrard, also its a pity the board didnt support you with investment especially around the transfer deadline,but hey ho if your happy then OK

Why do i need support???? Ya lost me. I SUPPORT PORT VALE FC PROBLEM???

You do what ya want if ya not happy then go watch sjoke dunna come on here with carpet bags knocking real fans..

Why do i need support???? Ya lost me. I SUPPORT PORT VALE FC PROBLEM???

You do what ya want if ya not happy then go watch sjoke dunna come on here with carpet bags knocking real fans..

I'm sure, certain, infact I know of other threads, more topically based that you can have your little discussion on, that relate to your little discussion.

Now jog on Kitty and do it elsewhere.

And who,s fault is that...that we are all fighting each other...all the board have to do is accept that there is a vote of no confidence in them and RESIGN simple.....then we can all get back to all loving each other and put 2-3000 fans back on the gate all behind Micky to get out of this god forsaken league

but we certainly are,nt going to do it by supporting thes wally,s by giving them money at the turnstiles

As much as I dislike the board, the "it's all the boards fault" get out to every argument is getting pretty tiresome. While I agree the board leaving would restore harmony, it's NOT the boards fault that people chose to have a go at people, in quite an unpleasant way sometimes, simply because they've made a decision to go to the games.

Archived