onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FAO The Legal Beagle

banbell

How come LB has not answered the question ??

Also it seems a reasonable question so why the abuse???

Hi Markie G,

I am in the thick of the fall out of a certain manager changing clubs at present which has overtaken my life for the last 4 days and nights, hence my absence from OVF.

The Banbell question is ridiculous and does not make sense - Mark Sims has nothing to do with this statement.

I also have a pretty good idea who Banbell is and so I would rather speak to him face to face than engage in *** for tat exchanges on the internet.

As for the RL position I shall not comment at this stage as I am to advise MC on his legal options when I actually get chance to sit down with him later this week.

That said, Martin Tideswell seems to have summed the situation up rather well.

Regards.

Advert

Hi Markie G,

I am in the thick of the fall out of a certain manager changing clubs at present which has overtaken my life for the last 4 days and nights, hence my absence from OVF.

The Banbell question is ridiculous and does not make sense - Mark Sims has nothing to do with this statement.

I also have a pretty good idea who Banbell is and so I would rather speak to him face to face than engage in *** for tat exchanges on the internet.

As for the RL position I shall not comment at this stage as I am to advise MC on his legal options when I actually get chance to sit down with him later this week.

That said, Martin Tideswell seems to have summed the situation up rather well.

Regards.

So I made an initial mistake with the question, as you know full well, at least your answering me though, good lad, so you'll have no problem with the amended question then. And as for 'internet *** for tat', a bit rich since you've been conducting your business that way since day 1 of Master Waterwolds bid, either via Twitter, here or Motivators own website.

A simple 'YES' or 'NO' will suffice.

Please answer the question asked, no more PR waffle please.

Is the following statement from Robert Lee, on this single point alone, a correct account of events regarding the potential purchase of Broxap shares from Robert Lee by Mr Chandry?

I phoned Mr Chaudry & during the several discussions that followed it became clear to me that Mr Chaudry did not want to actually pay for the shares, but to offer a deal for sponsorship once he had achieved control.

Hi Markie G,

Yet in an ealier post on here today you've admitted that a lot of recent questions posted on the forum are around this offer for the Broxap shares, so you must have been reading the forum at length.

Please, no lies, it does your already battered credibility and reputation no good whatsoever...

So I made an initial mistake with the question, as you now full well, at least your answering though, good lad, so you'll have no problem with the amended question then. And as for 'internet *** for tat', a bit rich since you've been conducting your business that way since day 1, either on Twitter, here or Motivators own website.

Is the following statement from Robert Lee, on this single point alone, a correct account of events regarding the potential purchase of Broxap shares from Robert Lee by Mr Chandry?

I phoned Mr Chaudry & during the several discussions that followed it became clear to me that Mr Chaudry did not want to actually pay for the shares, but to offer a deal for sponsorship once he had achieved control.

Seeing as though its questiontime Banbell - can I ask you a question.

WHY do you give a **** about any of this?

Come on, nows the time to put up or shut up. Have you the balls to tell us who you are?

So I made an initial mistake with the question, as you now full well, at least your answering though, good lad, so you'll have no problem with the amended question then. And as for 'internet *** for tat', a bit rich since you've been conducting your business that way since day 1, either on Twitter, here or Motivators own website.

I think it would be unwise for LB to comment if there is now an issue with Bobby and the legals...

Yet in an ealier post on here today you've admitted the that a lot of recent questions posted on the forum are around this offer for the Broxap shares, so you must have been reading the forum at length.

Please, no lies, it does your already battered credibility and reputation no good whatsoever...

Hardly the one to judge! Glass houses fella...

So I made an initial mistake with the question, as you know full well, at least your answering me though, good lad, so you'll have no problem with the amended question then. And as for 'internet *** for tat', a bit rich since you've been conducting your business that way since day 1 of Master Waterwolds bid, either via Twitter, here or Motivators own website.

Only a very minor mistake like completly the wrong person, bit like saying adolf hitler was prime minister during ww2.

Yet in an ealier post on here today you've admitted that a lot of recent questions posted on the forum are around this offer for the Broxap shares, so you must have been reading the forum at length.

The only one with battered credibility on here is you! Selective answering of questions, welching on meetings with people!

A bit like your team who welched on the playoffs again!:rolleyes:

Dear Banbell,

I posted earlier that I have not had chance to sit down with MC and advise him of the legal options available to him given the RL statement as I have been otherwise engaged in a rather pressing matter, despite your intimation to the contrary.

Please be reassured I do not look to you as the arbiter of my credibility nor do I seek to explain or justify myself to you. You presume too much.

As and when I have advised MC of his legal options, MC will release a formal statement in response probably this Friday or Saturday. Until I advise MC it is inappropriate to comment and I trust you will respect that position.

In the meantime you will read Martin Tideswell's article on RL in light of which I would be interested to learn of your comments.

Regards.

Dear Banbell,

I posted earlier that I have not had chance to sit down with MC and advise him of the legal options available to him given the RL statement as I have been otherwise engaged in a rather pressing matter, despite your intimation to the contrary.

Please be reassured I do not look to you as the arbiter of my credibility nor do I seek to explain or justify myself to you. You presume too much.

As and when I have advised MC of his legal options, MC will release a formal statement in response probably this Friday or Saturday. Until I advise MC it is inappropriate to comment and I trust you will respect that position.

In the meantime you will read Martin Tideswell's article on RL in light of which I would be interested to learn of your comments.

Regards.

You know LB, your replies to winders really make me smile, keep up the good work !! :yes: :yes:

banbell , here is a suggestion . as you, when offered the opportunity to talk in a friendly manner, choose first of all to ignore questions and posts. then when after arranging to meet you fail to show and ignore texts , you did belatedly appologise after being baited . then you ignore phonecalls. then you suggest that yet again you will be in attendance at a certain game only for you to fail to show. you are full off p and wind and a complete waste of space. your agenda seems to be pretty BLACK AND WHITE i think we get the drift .

so please please take the hint and disappear again , to the bar if you wish and stay there . try another forum one with a few of your own on there and you can talk of your glory years and your club , leave this club to its fans WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT, ITS OUR CLUB.

LB, ignore him and lets get this bandwaggon rolling again .

I get a bit fed up with all this legal stick waving. So Oliver was going to get done for beating up pensioners, now it's Lee for breaching confidence. Who announced the deal? http://www.mister-x.it/notizie/england/last_news.asp?id=971942&category=Football

Put up or shut up LB.

He is trying put up but them mongs on the board will not budge. We even have one on here pretending be a forest fan.

Alos what kind of a cheap website is that ? The sentinel reported Rob Lee anouncing it when HE MADE THE OFFER TO MO.

Archived