onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FAO The Legal Beagle

banbell

True, it's quite obvious when you see the level of vitriol in his posts and his obvious dislike of Mo and LB that he is no more Forest fan than I am.

He's entitled to his opinion, I absolutely disagree with most of what he says but I feel people may take his questions more seriously if they were able to understand his motives.

Forest fan my ar**** he is a Village drunk from the Endon area posting between sessions. :rolleyes:

Advert

blvf , look at the facts.

lee wants to buy in and become chairman.

bratt says no thanks .

lee feels snubbed.

chaudry steps up into the limelight , wants to be chairman.

lee, see's his moment the board are rocking and fearful re egm.

lee offers mo his help and support (seemingly).

egm, lee thinks he plays his masterstroke . on the day of the egm he shafts mo and mark by withdrawing his support and proxy for mark (thus takes out his competition).

he does a deal with bratt on the understanding he eventually becomes chairman.

not only this, by using tactical voting the only two board members with the nous and finance to worry lee are voted off (jackson and meigh gone) .

so we have left a board of three , bratt will step aside so lee can become chairman. lloyd and oliver hate each other with a passion . oliver is skint and a clueless bratt lover and lloyd wants to be chairman himself but without investing another penny , there for the kudos only.

what lee did not bank on was sims gaining robbies proxy to gain his seat on the board . he thought he would have fallen already when he pulled his own support . we still have hope because we have a foot in the door.

lee also did not back on the fans backlash , well if he thinks he is going to be accepted after this he has another thing coming. he's made his bed let him lie in it.

end product, a disfunctional board which is skint . this ship is sailing towards the rocks , there is a way out of this but the board WANT to take this ship down instead of stepping aside.

lets see what unfolds.

A lot of that makes sense except that it wasn't Bratt that said no it was Jackson who said after Lee had agreed that the price had gone up from £300k to £600k.

Bobby/ Robertus/ Robbie/ Robster/ Rob/ Bert/ Judas Lee then said thanks but no thanks. His brother wasn't best amused either and was said to have pulled his face all day about it.

I now wonder even more if the "computer crash" at the egm was rigged along with the following results.

Robert Lee said in the Sentinel he was waiting for a written formal agreement to be sent to him for him to sign then the deal would be confirmed, which it was a couple of days later. LB never said it was verbal.

Proves once again you know **** all! Do you like embarrassing yourself? Stay off the scotch in a morning is the best advice I can give! :D

What contract????????????

Even the Beagel has admitted at best there was a verbal agreement between the two parties. No wonder your not taken seriosuly with "FACTS" like these. FACT.

And why are people feeling sorry for Multi-Millionare Mr Motivator over him being out-manovered by Bill Bratt and Co. If the Motivator had wanted control of Vale he could have bought those shares instead of then backtraking and attempting to offer some form of Sponsorship deal. Likewise with his backtracking over the council loan.

And are we really to beleive this entrepreneur is so reliant on a single person ("MC has been chasing me over the last few days but I have been very busy"), a person who seemingly is not so busy as to be continually posting on an internet chat room, to conclude a major business deal to purchase a football club?????????

For those of you with wool still over your eyes regarding this bid, wake up soon, the whole Motivator bid has been a bad joke.

But why didn't Mo issue a statement saying he only offered 40K for the shares instead of letting everyone believe it was 50K as stated in every newspaper report?

It's a bit rich questioning other parties statements.

Why don't your beloved Board ever issue a true statement ?

'say one thing , do another' springs to mind every time one of them opens their incompetent mouths .

Archived