onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Paris Unite

Beza

Thats an interesting point about the Muslim community outing more of their own nut jobs, I wonder why in the face of these atrocities the leaders of the Muslim community dont organize a march to show they too hate what is going on.

THe muslim communities have spoken up countless times against ISIS. And many muslims have been executed because they refused to join. I post a link to a few on the other thread about the attacks which got locked.

Advert

But as I've said before...civilisations have moved on and evolved. We have thrown our arms open to different cultures and therefore different voices. I am proud that as a country we are tolerant as are most evolved societies in the Western World. Therefore the backward ideology that ISIS promote is not welcome here. You can quote what Christians used to do etc etc It is no longer relevant. We have thankfully moved on...it's a shame the Middle east cannot.

But as I've said before...civilisations have moved on and evolved. We have thrown our arms open to different cultures and therefore different voices. I am proud that as a country we are tolerant as are most evolved societies in the Western World. Therefore the backward ideology that ISIS promote is not welcome here. You can quote what Christians used to do etc etc It is no longer relevant. We have thankfully moved on...it's a shame the Middle east cannot.

Well done on coming across as an ignorant buffoon on this subject. Bravo, sir. Keep it up.

Britain has a record of welcoming minorities from all over the world, and I am sure that after what has happened in Paris the public would welcome a show from the Imans and mosque leaders that they too are against what has gone on,other than that suspicion will reign.

Britain has a record of welcoming minorities from all over the world, and I am sure that after what has happened in Paris the public would welcome a show from the Imans and mosque leaders that they too are against what has gone on,other than that suspicion will reign.

I can't get the link here as I'm tapatalk app, but look at the thread that was closed. On the last page I linked countless examples of exactly that. And they have been since before the recent attacks. Don't forget, the biggest victim group of Isis is other Muslims.

Let's hope so. The majority of Muslims are wonderful people.

Have a read of St Paul's epistles in the New Testament: "Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says." and "I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."

But Christianity has moved on since that rubbish and it's exactly why many westerners have moved away from religion hence the churches and cathedrals are empty.

Islam hasn't moved on it's still rooted in medievil times, Islam still aspires to dominate the world, as far as I'm aware Christianity never has or if it has it doesn't now.

The thing is, the bible hasn't changed. So the reason the west has moved on from our darker days, is because secular morality now has more influence. Luckily that can change over the years, and isn't written in stone 2000 years ago.

I can't get the link here as I'm tapatalk app, but look at the thread that was closed. On the last page I linked countless examples of exactly that. And they have been since before the recent attacks. Don't forget, the biggest victim group of Isis is other Muslims.

So instead of knocking ideas ...What do you suggest we do ?

The French have come up with their solution...... Bombing

But Christianity has moved on since that rubbish and it's exactly why many westerners have moved away from religion hence the churches and cathedrals are empty.

Islam hasn't moved on it's still rooted in medievil times, Islam still aspires to dominate the world, as far as I'm aware Christianity never has or if it has it doesn't now.

That's exactly the point i have been berated for. Culture is the problem. If they cannot take to the modern way of life then they have a choice that no one begrudges them. They only have to take that choice. Many people in the Middle East don't get to live let alone have a choice.

I'm not knocking ideas. I'm saying what you suggest has happened countless times. You just keep ignoring it.

So because its happened countless times the Muslim council should do nothing,come on get off the fence, what do you think the Muslim's should do to convince those that think all Muslims are terrorists ?

Archived