onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Possible Exit Strategy for Current Board…

banbell

Advert

I think BB will go soon, he's had enough. I think LLoyd and Oliver will hang in there, Simms will come on and someone representing small shareholders (or more generally supporters). I think while Oliver and Deakin are there Chaudry and TLB are considerably less likely to get on, though it's not impossible. One way or another, the "ante" has been upped and I think board performance will improve.

Banbells attempt to weigh up opinions from the enlightened members of OVF,still think hes a board stooge and hes floating ideas to see how the land lies.

One thing that does surprise me is Banbell is supposed to be mates with Adams you would have thought they would have discussed the ongoing situation at Vale Park and told him of the unrest amongst the shareholders.

Never heard of Mark Lee suppose he means Sims.===

in my opinion the only way the board could save face and leave under their own terms without a mass resignation would to allow themselves to take a back seat while i new board takes over.

without breaking any current company rules allow Mo to invest 24.9%, Mark simms steps up as chairman and invest 24.9%, NLV candidate sponsored on to the Board, and a supporters rep sponsored by Robbies proxy on the board. then 3 bad apples can sit back enjoy the ride and when their time comes leave under their own steam. If they keep their gobs shut and things go good and they help to reform Port Vale they may get to leave on a good footing with fans.

or they could just resign and save us all the hassel.

A mate of mine (Stoke fan) met Bill Bratt before the EGM, Bratt told him whatever the outcome of the EGM he would be leaving at the end of june, My mate thinks the sun shines out of Bratts **** and defends him to the hilt so I cant wait to rub it in when he sees Bratt has lied to him aswell.

Burslem native

A mate of mine (Stoke fan) met Bill Bratt before the EGM, Bratt told him whatever the outcome of the EGM he would be leaving at the end of june, My mate thinks the sun shines out of Bratts **** and defends him to the hilt so I cant wait to rub it in when he sees Bratt has lied to him aswell.

not richard gibbins is it ?

I'm not sure they are actively looking for one.

One possible exit strategy would have been not buying Bobby Lee's shares last week out of desperation.

They would have been £75,000 better off as well.

Guest burslem_normals

Or your mate might be saying, i told you so :unsure:

If there was ever an exit stratergy and its a big if, it will almost certainly be based on an "anyone but Mo" basis. Ive heard from several people that certain people within the club have a deep mistrust of him on a business, personal and cultural basis.

This would explain the board trying to renegotiate with Newton and their flirtation with Ameriturf. But now both of ghose deals are dead i expect they'll. cling on for dear life as long as Chaudry remains the only alternative.

Guest burslem_normals
If there was ever an exit stratergy and its a big if, it will almost certainly be based on an "anyone but Mo" basis. Ive heard from several people that certain people within the club have a deep mistrust of him on a business, personal and cultural basis.

This would explain the board trying to renegotiate with Newton and their flirtation with Ameriturf. But now both of ghose deals are dead i expect they'll. cling on for dear life as long as Chaudry remains the only alternative.

When you say cultural basis, are you saying they mistrust his culture?

I suspect, after the last few months, the feeling may be mutual!

Archived