onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

If the "Board" had been removed

Jacko51

If the three directors who were standing as an interim Board had been elected last Wednesday and the existing directors had been removed, there is absolutely no doubt that Mr Bratt and Co would have taken legal action and put the club in limbo. Such action had been discussed in advance of the meeting.

How can they expect us to believe that this suggestion of Adams as a director is for the good of the club when there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that they would have totally ignored the "good of the club" had they lost the vote?

Also Mr Bratt, would you be able to specify exactly what evidence of the fans not wanting you would be sufficient to make you fulfil your promise of resigning? I am currently at a loss to understand what more evidence you require.

Advert

If the three directors who were standing as an interim Board had been elected last Wednesday and the existing directors had been removed, there is absolutely no doubt that Mr Bratt and Co would have taken legal action and put the club in limbo. Such action had been discussed in advance of the meeting.

How can they expect us to believe that this suggestion of Adams as a director is for the good of the club when there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that they would have totally ignored the "good of the club" had they lost the vote?

Also Mr Bratt, would you be able to specify exactly what evidence of the fans not wanting you would be sufficient to make you fulfil your promise of resigning? I am currently at a loss to understand what more evidence you require.

As usual Jean spot on

Why exactly has Bill not resigned, he has no honour or integrity

I seriously dont care anymore what happens i have gone past caring either way what rob did we were going to get shafted anyway by these heads on the board i am so angry but at the same time seriously deflated im sorry i feel like this but i feel i have no more fight left in me for those who have good luck im sory i can not be apart of it :-(

Vale was a club i once loved dizzy heights of Division 1 and the FA CUP

Guppy and Mcarthy flying down the wings Aspin was there to teach the others a few things.

All this for me seems a distant memory now, we have lost our club to 3 people some how,

I feel like crying as to what they have done i have nothing exciting to now tell my unborn son no triumphs no trophies nothing left i the tank for this we have just 3 directors to thank.

Excitement promotions nothing its gone nothing to look forward no laughs no fun.

A club for our children is what you said with you in charge vale is better of DEAD.

jacko , there is more chance of me getting a perm later today than william amos bratt of resigning and thus keep his word. he has no morals and is a proven liar stating on over 15 separate occasions in the press that he will step down or move aside to allow progress if not wanted, all that happens when the going gets tough is he runs off and hides . you will really need to hide soon william !

I seriously dont care anymore what happens i have gone past caring either way what rob did we were going to get shafted anyway by these heads on the board i am so angry but at the same time seriously deflated im sorry i feel like this but i feel i have no more fight left in me for those who have good luck im sory i can not be apart of it :-(

Vale was a club i once loved dizzy heights of Division 1 and the FA CUP

Guppy and Mcarthy flying down the wings Aspin was there to teach the others a few things.

All this for me seems a distant memory now, we have lost our club to 3 people some how,

I feel like crying as to what they have done i have nothing exciting to now tell my unborn son no triumphs no trophies nothing left i the tank for this we have just 3 directors to thank.

Excitement promotions nothing its gone nothing to look forward no laughs no fun.

A club for our children is what you said with you in charge vale is better of DEAD.

My thoughts totally. Sad but oh so true. No more vale unless They go....

The Chairman of the Bored has no intention of resigning.His one ambition, it appears, is to preserve the club for our children and grand children.How noble. If allowed he will,of course,achieve his ambition but at what cost to the club. Blue Square League here we come!

I think the next month or so will see a result one way or another, everyone has done as much as they can to oust these crooks in the proper manner but if they are still here come the start of the season then things will get very ugly I'm afraid!:ninja:

By the start of the season budget permitting Adams can sign that left back cover that is such an off season emergency.......the "cartel" will have 53%

and so there will be no need or point to any distracting EGM votes and while

the Board have turned down 6.6 million of investment offers in the last six months the club can now move forward without any real danger of investment

and if they have sold 2,500 season tickets then for big games they might get 3,000 on the gate

Words fail me,just what can be done to stop this corrupt board from walking rough shod over the shareholders wishes,they have rendered the EGM a complete waste of time and shown the shareholders no respect ===

Their legacy will not be one of sacrifice to save the club, it will be that of the most divisive and hated figures in the history of PVFC.

We will bring you down, and we will have our club back.

In the resolution bumph received today Bratt states "resignations at this stage would create turmoil", he also talks about" greater unity on the terraces", when was he last there? We have seats now.

The 'bumph' must have been set up prior to his vaction ergo their calls for peace, harmony and dialogue seem to be nothing more than a sham to look good ===

Archived