onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Murder in Stanfields.

beasty77

Advert

Two innocent children and their mother are dead and that's all you can think of? If posting that is an example of your British values you can stick 'em...we're better off without them

Bang on time...i knew you would come out with that reaction. So politically correct are you and predictable. I feel great sorrow for the children but this type of thing did not used to be a regular occurence until our foreign influx. The only reason you like foreign people is because of the low costs they bring..the rest of us are just racist. You can stick your stereotypical veiws of British people just the same where you want me to stick mine

No surprise that the people involved were of a immigrant descent- are we really happy with our so called multi-cultural society?

You said in your (deleted) post something about you not bring surprised if they were 'ethical' (sic).

How disappointed you must have been when you saw that the victims were white Europeans.

Bang on time...i knew you would come out with that reaction.

I am very happy not to disappoint you

So politically correct are you and predictable.

If you think my response was an example of political correctness then you are beyond help

I feel great sorrow for the children but this type of thing did not used to be a regular occurence until our foreign influx.

Hey guess what...a mother killing her children and then herself is still not a regular thing..despite you wanting to imply that cos of immigrants it now is

Still it must have hurt you to discover that they are white Europeans, like you are, instead of some 'ethnic/ethical' having committed murder..that must be hard to take

The only reason you like foreign people is because of the low costs they bring

I have no overall view of 'foreign people'; some that I know I like, some I don't..just like I am with everyone else

..the rest of us are just racist.

No, not the rest

You can stick your stereotypical veiws of British people just the same where you want me to stick mine

What stereotypical views are these then? I don't know why I bother to ask as you never answer cos you don't want to shown up as wrong; for someone who supposedly has the ball$ to say what he thinks your reluctance to answer direct questions is remarkable.

You said in your (deleted) post something about you not bring surprised if they were 'ethical' (sic).

How disappointed you must have been when you saw that the victims were white Europeans.

Not surprised one bit- but i can also see when people are keeping up their 'multi cultural freindly attitude' just to cover up the fact the real reason you are for immigration is that a lot of foreign labour keeps costs down which i think the likes of you and JA like very much

We have a damaged fragmented anti social divided society- if you are happy with that then carry on. Frankly im not happy with that at all.

Not surprised one bit- but i can also see when people are keeping up their 'multi cultural freindly attitude' just to cover up the fact the real reason you are for immigration is that a lot of foreign labour keeps costs down which i think the likes of you and JA like very much

You're getting even more comical now..continunmg tio judge people despite all that they say to the contrary

Any chance you might answer some of the questions put to you....including this one?

My gardener is from Exmouth..goes by the name of Gupta Woznezky..£2 an hour and he's happy to sleep in the shed

We have a damaged fragmented anti social divided society- if you are happy with that then carry on. Frankly im not happy with that at all.

I agree to a great extent..and I'm not happy with it..but I don't hold immigrants responsible

I think you need help. Neither your views on immigration or mine are relevant to this topic.

Bang on time...i knew you would come out with that reaction. So politically correct are you and predictable. I feel great sorrow for the children but this type of thing did not used to be a regular occurence until our foreign influx. The only reason you like foreign people is because of the low costs they bring..the rest of us are just racist. You can stick your stereotypical veiws of British people just the same where you want me to stick mine

What did you think of the Phillpots of Derby? White, English, killed 6 of their own children how does that fit with your scumbag theory? Racist ****er.

No surprise that the people involved were of a immigrant descent- are we really happy with our so called multi-cultural society?

I'll tell you what Carl, you are ****ing scum of the highest order.

Regardless of your previous idiot ramblings, this post show what a sub-human being you really are.

2 children have lost their lives. A woman, it appears, has tragically decided to end their lives and her own, and a father has lost his 2 children. And you take that opportunity to contnue your anti anybody who isn't white and British diatribe.

I'll repeat again Carl, you are scum.

Its not such a tragedy, now its a Polish family. More a problem brought on by the influx of foreigners. How ridiculous!

This country has seen the moores murders, harold shipman, fred and rose west, the list goes on. nothing at all to do with race or ethnicity.

If you Carl speak for the average Brit, id rather fly off somewhere else quite frankly. People like you deserve each other and if this country was all indiginous white british with the same views as you, then you would all find something/someone else to hate!

Its not such a tragedy, now its a Polish family. More a problem brought on by the influx of foreigners. How ridiculous!

This country has seen the moores murders, harold shipman, fred and rose west, the list goes on. nothing at all to do with race or ethnicity.

If you Carl speak for the average Brit, id rather fly off somewhere else quite frankly. People like you deserve each other and if this country was all indiginous white british with the same views as you, then you would all find something/someone else to hate!

Right to put the record straight-

Condolences to the Mother and her two children. I feel really sorry about the whole episode. I'm even more sorry it is happening in our once moderate society!!!

RIP Martha- even if you did do it (killed her two kids) rest in peace.

There you go- i hope people can now get off my back

Right to put the record straight-

Condolences to the Mother and her two children. I feel really sorry about the whole episode. I'm even more sorry it is happening in our once moderate society!!!

RIP Martha- even if you did do it (killed her two kids) rest in peace.

There you go- i hope people can now get off my back

Tar

I'll tell you what Carl, you are ****ing scum of the highest order.

Regardless of your previous idiot ramblings, this post show what a sub-human being you really are.

2 children have lost their lives. A woman, it appears, has tragically decided to end their lives and her own, and a father has lost his 2 children. And you take that opportunity to contnue your anti anybody who isn't white and British diatribe.

I'll repeat again Carl, you are scum.

Whatever its not the first time you have expressed extreme veiws on someone - no surprise really. Takes one to know one you p***

Archived