onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

were I go from here ,

grebovale

for me we have acheived a great deal in the last 12 months the removal of jackson and meigh yesterday is just part of the process

every move by the board will now be scutinised to the greatest detaill they have no where to hide

i will not attend any matches until the last of them are gone which i don't think will be long

so onwards and upwards guys heads up

Advert

Even though this is about me, feel free to put were it leaves you.First I would like to thank those who persuaded me not to buy a season ticket as am now not having one unless something drastic happens which I don't expect,I was at the EGM and can not believe what happened,the looks on peoples faces will remain with me for a long time,some were in tears and am talking about grown men, what that Lee of Broxap did shows were the power lies at this club,they say money talks and that showed yesterday.I take my love of PVFC very seriously and thats why I brought shares so I could have my say how the club is run but yesterday what I witnessed unfolded before me as shown me that buying share's is a waste of time.I will try and sell my shares back to the club but if that is not possible I will not attend another EGM/AGM again as its a waste of time..... Unlike some who say they will only attend away matches I will not,some may not like this but I will pay to attend the first home game and take it from there.Am now disillusioned all things PVFC, my love of PVFC as gone,am 53 and I never thought I would say these things but there is other things outside PVFC ,I dont no were but I will find it,This club is infected with a virus and I for one dont no how to fight it,Yesterday should have been an historic day to move us forward but to me it as moved us back 10 years ..

My advice would be to keep fighting, don't sell your shares back to club as you are making them stronger in doing so. And just as importantly you need to be strong and not pay on the day to watch matches. If you did this all season you would have probably brought a season twice over.

I'm not sure why everyone is SO downbeat. Yes yesterday didn't go perfect but we reduced their numbers AGAIN and got Mark Sims through the door.

It's how you react when you get the knocks that counts and that's what makes us. We have all showed a massive amount of spirit up to now and PVFC has some terrific fans and we have to keep going for the club.

The war is not over, don't pay to get in, don't buy a season ticket and lets wait to see what Mark, Mo, TLB come up with over the next couple of days.

I can see another EGM, and this time Bratt, Oliver, and Lloyd may be under yet more pressure.

Grebo , I echo your sentiments almost exactly .

I cannot believe it has come to this and never ,ever thought I would feel as I do at this moment .

However , having had time to consider since yesterday, I do not think all is lost by any means , it's not what we wanted at the moment but the stranglehold over OUR Club is slowly being released .

They are now on the run ,it was only more underhand work that has temporarily saved them , they are 'sliding down glass by their fingernails'.

Keep the faith soldier , take on board leek.valiants comments and lets all stick together and finish the job.

Where do I go from here?

I have devoted my life to Port Vale and feel that my very soul has gone.

Shall I turn my back on it all and fight my health issues?

Can I be of use to OVF and continue to post?

Where can I be most effective?

I really am confused.

Number one priority is to fight your health issues and not let the stress of all this make things worse.Your views have been constructive and appreciated by loyal fans.

1. Be patient and keep on signing the petitions and posting.

2. Wait for Simms to report back on all the irregularities in the books.

3. Once the police have carted off V2001, Mo comes in and restructures club.

4. Buy a £200 ST.

5. Go to every match.

6. Vale promoted as champions.

7. Repeat 4,5,6 until we're champions of Europe.

Grebo , I echo your sentiments almost exactly .

I cannot believe it has come to this and never ,ever thought I would feel as I do at this moment .

However , having had time to consider since yesterday, I do not think all is lost by any means , it's not what we wanted at the moment but the stranglehold over OUR Club is slowly being released .

They are now on the run ,it was only more underhand work that has temporarily saved them , they are 'sliding down glass by their fingernails'.

Keep the faith soldier , take on board leek.valiants comments and lets all stick together and finish the job.

I will say I wont sell my shares back to the club but thats as far as I go,its a long way of till the season starts then I will see were we are with MARK SIMMS ...

I will say I wont sell my shares back to the club but thats as far as I go,its a long way of till the season starts then I will see were we are with MARK SIMMS ...

Good Man , that's the spirit , don't let 'em grind you down , we can all support one another and hopefully get OUR Club back to an enjoyable, healthy state.

I was at the meeting and never been so disgusted in my life that these people think they have the mandate to take this club forward still.As for me like others i will not attend home matches till these have gone,but i will go away matches.

My wish now would be that we could get more like minded supporters that we could be the only club who take more fans away with them that attend home matches.

It's just a matter of time now. Yesterday may have felt like a defeat initially with them 3 clinging on by their fingernails but with Jackson and Meigh gone they are far too weak now and that is a huge win for people who are pro-change. All yesterday has done is give the remaining 3 a temporary stay of execution.

i will go burslem on a saturday if there are still protests i will go, i will not go inside and give the 3 amigo's any of my hard earned cash, i will attend away matches.

There are a few of my mates who feel the same way. Starve them out VIVA LA RELVOLUTION!!!!!!

Where do I go from here?

I have devoted my life to Port Vale and feel that my very soul has gone.

Shall I turn my back on it all and fight my health issues?

Can I be of use to OVF and continue to post?

Where can I be most effective?

I really am confused.

'Linda'

The feelings you are having are those that we have experienced for quite a lot longer than you and some have suffered longer than I.

However you have experienced at first hand what happens to those who upset the applecart. Its possible that you didn't believe all the bad comments about those in charge and the emotions you are suffering are quite normal.

After the despair has lifted you will have the attitude (like most of us) that you'll be damned if you're going to let them win.

However, in order to beat these bwats you're going to need your health. Take care of that first, so that you can take pleasure in the removal of Snowball and Napoleon.

Archived