Poll: Do you want Adams gone?

Hagrid

Do you want Micky gone?  

277 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Micky gone?

• I want him to stay
    • I want him gone

Advert

In essence you have just copied what I wrote in my previous post and then suggested I would avoid it! :D

I used your post and responded to the points you've made. For someone who spends a lot of time on a internet message board, your reading and comprehension skills seem remarkably limited. I see a lot of your posts and wonder whether you've actually read what you're responding to. Now I'm on the thick end of it, I appear to have got my answer.

I'd love to see you point out where you called Adams' tactics 'old, boring and not working'. Or suggested that we normally do crap after Xmas but this year we're crap before Xmas as well.

Have at it boss :D

All of whom are either untried (see Sinnott) or have failed at this level. No better than Adams IMHO.

I agree they could be equally as good or better, personally I just think he deserves a little more loyalty at the moment given the progress he has made for the club.

In terms of Megson, I think I would rather have mad Jim back though!

I used your post and responded to the points you've made. For someone who spends a lot of time on a internet message board, your reading and comprehension skills seem remarkably limited. I see a lot of your posts and wonder whether you've actually read what you're responding to. Now I'm on the thick end of it, I appear to have got my answer.

I'd love to see you point out where you called Adams' tactics 'old, boring and not working'. Or suggested that we normally do crap after Xmas but this year we're crap before Xmas as well.

Have at it boss :D

That's why I said in essence. If you choose to read back I said the management and players need to step up and perform, that includes the manager in order that we can play winning football. Very few and far between were complaining about the football when we were winning promotion and flirting with the play offs last season in the first half of the season.

I agree they could be equally as good or better, personally I just think he deserves a little more loyalty at the moment given the progress he has made for the club.

In terms of Megson, I think I would rather have mad Jim back though!

Ok that's a fair point. But how much longer would you give him? I guess it depends where you're judging him from.

That's why I said in essence. If you choose to read back I said the management and players need to step up and perform' date=' that includes the manager in order that we can play winning football. Very few and far between were complaining about the football when we were winning promotion and flirting with the play offs last season in em the early half.[/quote']

I don't disagree with that REP. But the early half of the season finished 9 months ago, we've been toss since then (Including May, June and July :D )

MA will do what is best for MA, he has proven that with several clubs, not just Vale. Smurthwaite needs to do what is best for Vale. We are not talking about John Rudge or Neil Aspin here, loyalty should not come into it in this case. If NS believes we are underachieving or in danger of relegation, he should do the right thing.

Ok that's a fair point. But how much longer would you give him? I guess it depends where you're judging him from.

Hard to say and I guess that depends on forthcoming results as it is as the saying goes that type of business.

I think he deserves until Xmas unless we are rock bottom and cut adrift in late November.

Don't get me wrong I like everyone else aren't happy with the results and league position but we are only two wins off the play offs putting everything in perspective. We have had 3 very poor results against poor sides and he and the players need to take responsibility now.

The only replacement I agreed with in the summer was Chris Powell who had a similar win record to Adams but he now has taken the Huddersfield job.

I love Aspo, just don't want to see his reputation destroyed like Glover's was as both were sensational for us.

Hard to say and I guess that depends on forthcoming results as it is as the saying goes that type of business.

I think he deserves until Xmas unless we are rock bottom and cut adrift in late November.

Don't get me wrong I like everyone else aren't happy with the results and league position but we are only two wins off the play offs putting everything in perspective. We have had 3 very poor results against poor sides and he and the players need to take responsibility now.

The only replacement I agreed with in the summer was Chris Powell who had a similar win record to Adams but he now has taken the Huddersfield job.

I love Aspo, just don't want to see his reputation destroyed like Glover's was as both were sensational for us.

Top post rep

Archived