onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New junior membership for under 9's

Advert

I signed up because of this, not sure how often my son will go, but this is his first season ticket and will be framed at the end of the season.

I had doubts about the smurf, but he has converted me. Shame he does not have more money to throw about lol.

Another really positive initiative to go with the many other positives Norman has announced.

Why is that those who jump on any opportunity to criticise the club fail to acknowledge with positive posts to initiatives like this.

Hence 8 posts on this thread. Good news is no news ;)

As Rob says regularly people are far more likely to complain about failing services than praise good ones. I just got off a train from Newcastle to Sydney having chatted to one if the commuters saying what a great service it was and how reasonably priced, she proceeded to tell me about every little fault she has encountered on the line. Life mate sadly :(

Hence 8 posts on this thread. Good news is no news ;)

As Rob says regularly people are far more likely to complain about failing services than praise good ones. I just got off a train from Newcastle to Sydney having chatted to one if the commuters saying what a great service it was and how reasonably priced, she proceeded to tell me about every little fault she has encountered on the line. Life mate sadly :(

You really should get a new chat up line REP, you know that hasnt worked since Beeching... but then neither has the railway.

People complain about failing services because they are failing, they dont praise good service because thats what they pay for so thats what they expect because thats what the company are selling.... by the way... did you write to the company praising the service?... did you tell them how good it was for a train to leave on time, arrive on time and be inexpensive compared to.....? would that be praise for the train you were on or a complaint about the service you are comparing it to?

You really should get a new chat up line REP, you know that hasnt worked since Beeching... but then neither has the railway.

People complain about failing services because they are failing, they dont praise good service because thats what they pay for so thats what they expect because thats what the company are selling.... by the way... did you write to the company praising the service?... did you tell them how good it was for a train to leave on time, arrive on time and be inexpensive compared to.....? would that be praise for the train you were on or a complaint about the service you are comparing it to?

Praise for the train I was on, though I did say that if Branson and Virgin ever got their hands on these lines the quality would nose dive and the price would sky rocket from the $23 I paid to travel 155km and get around the CBD by other trains!

Oh and yes I wrote praising it, I wrote about it on here...so you could moan at me praising it!! ;)

And they even moan from Thailand ;)

Just like you did about Virgin and Branson?

It wasnt a moan it was a statement of the obvious... if you get less than you paid for you moan... if you get more than you paid for you praise... if you get what you pay for what is there to say?

Archived