onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Chris Robertson

black&whitedave

Against teams with very poor scoring records. I have a feeling Jack and Joe will look pretty **** when we come up against a team actually in form and not the dross we've played in the last 3 games (even Swindon hadn't won in 8 when we played them)

Robertson is equally as poor.

They looked pretty decent against Brentford...

Advert

Probably just not wanted on the bench.

Grimmer and Davies have been exceptional

Conceded 1 in 3

7 subs of which no defenders on the subs bench is not good practice imo. Agree Grimmer and Davis deserve there place yes but like many say about Pope, Robertson brings a lot to the whole team, he our most dangerous threat off corners and his throw are also an asset.

Robertson deserved to be dropped, his recent bad form and performances were evident earlier in the season.

If he doesn't like it then tough, maybe it's because Jack and Joe and young and inexperienced? He's thrown his toys out of the pram?

I think the boys have done brilliant in the heart of defence, last night was always going to be a really tough game regardless of their form.

Sam Mrsy left because he wasn't good enough.

Case closed

Really???

Playing every week for a team chasing promotion and in the JPT final? Highly rated and watched a lot by scouts again this season. Not good enough Jesus. Are you one of these that thinks Griff is good enough?

Sam Mrsy left because he wasn't good enough.

Case closed

Morsy is that good he is playing in a lower league along with Burge, Oshea, Richards et al.

I remember everyone being very positive about Dan Jones but now he is a villain. Everyone wants Adams signed up yet that view seems to have changed tonight. Footie fans hey.

Please say you are joking?

Just because they are in league two. Does that mean that Ben Williamson is better than Lee Hughes? Does it mean that Joe Lolley whose just signed for Huddersfield was worse than Pope until now. What a stupid idiotic statement

Morsy will be playing in League 1 next season. I for one are disappointed we didn't keep him.

Robertson has no long term future at the club. I don't really see how he has offered any more than what John McCoombe would have at this level on any front other than a larger dent in the wage packet.

Robertson isn't on the bench as Adams has obviously decided we have enough cover at the back if a centre back got injured, Loft to left back, Dicko to centre back. You're never going to sub a cb for tactical reasons unless one is having an unimaginably bad game, so he's a waste of a man on the bench. Simples

Against teams with very poor scoring records. I have a feeling Jack and Joe will look pretty **** when we come up against a team actually in form and not the dross we've played in the last 3 games (even Swindon hadn't won in 8 when we played them)

Robertson is equally as poor.

Yet again more negative nonsense! Considering against Brentford (arguably one of the most free scoring teams in the league) they conceded two, one of which was an error from Neal, the other a late counter attack - more ridiclous statements from 'Vale' fans.

I like Robertson, but Grimmer and Davis both deserve to keep their place. Whilst neither are perfect, their grim (no pun intended) determination not to concede goals is standing us in good stead defensively at the moment, rather than in previous games where we have stood off attackers, allowing them to get shots in at goal.

That said, I can't see where the next goal from a set piece is coming from.

Archived