onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

How much?

andy jones

Agree with some of that apart from the last paragraph. If people round here find it financially difficult to part with £22 at home then why do we have such a big away following at grounds that charge similar?

Many don't attend every week, so pick their games- you would be surprised how many 'cherry pick' their games.

There was plenty on OVF who commented that £22 was too much and vowed to just attend away games as there is the added dimension of a better atmosphere (away followings tend to be more vocal) plus they make a day of it.

Nobody on here can justify £22 for what is, after all, Third division football.

Advert

Same crowd again your like kids.ego is his own downfall comes across as a very argumentative person. Belittling people trying to make himself sound important .its easy on a computer x

I dont try to do anything except post my opinions, some agree some dont its their choice.

I agree I wouldnt be very good in the diplomatic service but I dont have to be, thankfully. I just say what I see as I see it, if you dont agree attack the post by all means, I dont mind debating.

Many don't attend every week, so pick their games- you would be surprised how many 'cherry pick' their games.

There was plenty on OVF who commented that £22 was too much and vowed to just attend away games as there is the added dimension of a better atmosphere (away followings tend to be more vocal) plus they make a day of it.

If not £22, what should it be? STs give 6 or 7 "free" games, should they be reduced to 3 like in Bell`s day, as a first step increase STs by 10% next season? Thus allowing the day price to be reduced? Salisbury charge £14 for 5th Division football, would you prefer that?

Your right £22 is over priced for third division football but its similar to what the rest of the league charge there supporters. The likes of Gillingham and crewe charge the same have got minimal facilities compared to the facilities we offer our away supporters

Going back to a footballing matter, Griffiths is not good enough for this league and I have been slated over the past few seasons on here for saying such a thing.

He was at fault for the Peterborough winner, the goal at Preston and on other countless occasions he has failed to track his man and this has resulted in either a goal or a chance. It's the same god damn problem every time he does not stick with his man or a runner from midfield and when he does decide to chase back it's too late or he doesn't look bothered.

In a lot of games I feel like we are a man short in midfield, don't rate him never have.....

Same crowd again your like kids.ego is his own downfall comes across as a very argumentative person. Belittling people trying to make himself sound important .its easy on a computer x

If you're not bright enough to pick up that what I posted was mere wordplay on an anagram of your username then there is clearly little hope in making you understand that I was not insulting you:rolleyes:

Going back to a footballing matter, Griffiths is not good enough for this league and I have been slated over the past few seasons on here for saying such a thing.

He was at fault for the Peterborough winner, the goal at Preston and on other countless occasions he has failed to track his man and this has resulted in either a goal or a chance. It's the same god damn problem every time he does not stick with his man or a runner from midfield and when he does decide to chase back it's too late or he doesn't look bothered.

In a lot of games I feel like we are a man short in midfield, don't rate him never have.....

I know many were dissapointed when he came back, simply because it was a sign that we were going backwards in a football sense. He would never had got a game in a Rudge team, that's for sure.

The fact Leyton Orient didn't want him is the prime example- look at Orient now, top of the tree but had to get rid of the dead wood.

The dead wood for me is R Taylor, (regardless of the Crewe goal) Griffiths, and possibly Kaid Mohammed(simply hasn't had a look in) Vale need to offload these to league 2 clubs if they can.

I know many were dissapointed when he came back, simply because it was a sign that we were going backwards in a football sense. He would never had got a game in a Rudge team, that's for sure.

The fact Leyton Orient didn't want him is the prime example- look at Orient now, top of the tree but had to get rid of the dead wood.

The dead wood for me is R Taylor, (regardless of the Crewe goal) Griffiths, and possibly Kaid Mohammed(simply hasn't had a look in) Vale need to offload these to league 2 clubs if they can.

Don't mind if you get rid of Griffiths(whoever he is) as long as the Vale keep Griffith. Just because Orient have got a different player does not affect his usefulness to the Vale team.

I dont try to do anything except post my opinions, some agree some dont its their choice.

I agree I wouldnt be very good in the diplomatic service but I dont have to be, thankfully. I just say what I see as I see it, if you dont agree attack the post by all means, I dont mind debating.

Geo that's a good post a lot of us on here wouldn't be very good in the diplomatic service .text is so black or white no inbetween I applaud you sir

Don't mind if you get rid of Griffiths(whoever he is) as long as the Vale keep Griffith. Just because Orient have got a different player does not affect his usefulness to the Vale team.

Always trust Fosse to come up with an obnoxious answer- good for you that's your opinion- but to me, Griffith.(full stop) is a liability- sue me if you want.

We are largely a team of players that other clubs did not want so dont understand that point.

Griffith has a positive infuence in many of our games. His desire to win, commitment to the cause and his ability to break up play.

Thankfully our experienced and successful manager thinks likewise.

Always trust Fosse to come up with an obnoxious answer- good for you that's your opinion- but to me, Griffith.(full stop) is a liability- sue me if you want.
Opinions are just opinions, all clubs have players who do jobs on the pitch, that some other clubs would not employ. Same with the Vale there are no doubt players in the Championship that Adams would not look at, even if within his budget, his is the only opinion that gets results.

Archived