onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

DOHA Radio

Johnny Woodward

Lots of people I know,fill up on beer in the town to avoid buying the overpriced fizzy stuff the club sells in the ground.

I admit that I've done that a few times in the past and I've used the convenieces too without touching a drop of ale sold by the club. I'll refrain in future wouldn't want anyone to think that I wasn't paying my way.

Advert

Very suprised at how many people are encouraging this. It is clearly taking funds away from the club.

Very pleased to hear that 'Doha radio' is dead.

May I ask a question ?

We seem to assume that our club are " losing revenue " due to people using alternatives to valiant player.

Who exactly operates valiant player ?

Do PVFC actually gain any revenue at all from Valliant player ?

Or is valiant player a service that is offered & run by an it company that offers it as as service with no pay back to PVFC ?

Also, isn't it about time that all local radio stations started to broadcast their respective live football commentaries over the internet instead of hiding behind the " contractural reason. " excuse,

After all we all pay enough money in licence fees one way or another '

Also, isn't it about time that all local radio stations started to broadcast their respective live football commentaries over the internet instead of hiding behind the " contractural reason. " excuse,

After all we all pay enough money in licence fees one way or another '

Quite true. My BBC friend who does Aldershot and Woking can broadcast over the internet as they are non-league. As soon as they went up there was a firm unbreakable embargo on commentaries.

Crazy.

I also live outside the area. I pay for Valiant Player, as should you.

From now on, despite living 100s of miles from VP whenevr I buy anything I nwill ask myself..could I buy an alternative that will make some money for PVFC and do I really need this product or should I give the money to PVFC instead

So

When I go to buy my new undercrackers this weekend I'll asking myself "Can I get some from PVFC shop? Do i really need these or should I wear a plastic bag and give the money to PVFC instead? Is that what I should do?"

My stance, feel free to criticise those who choose not to give their money to PVFC when you are giving all the cash that you could give to PVFC instead of spending it on unnecessary things (beer, music, phones, TVs, fashion and so on, you don't need em so why not give the money to PVFC?) . Let him who is without sin etc......people in glass houses etc....

Very suprised at how many people are encouraging this. It is clearly taking funds away from the club.

Very pleased to hear that 'Doha radio' is dead.

Could you not sell your computer, phone, TV etc and give the money to the club? By not doing so you are choosing to take funds away from the club ;)

Archived