onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

OVF - Fan's backlash?

andy jones

I think its the other way round Al - more like OVF becoming a small clique of negativity.

It would be interesting to know some analytics on OVF over the season as to what level of traffic there is. My gut feeling is that many 'serious' posters have either stopped posting or post very little compared to previously.

Personally as you know I wish there would be a CEO appointed and certain staff changes but I also recognise that NS owns the club now not me (and 1,000 or so others)

There is a simple solution to your problem, Dave. People at the club should stop reading this site and getting their knickers in a twist over it. It is a fan website. Nothing more, nothing less. It is a virtual pub with folk expressing opinions, swapping rumours. It's what happens in football. And it would help if some at the club would stop spreading rumours about stuff written on here as well.

Advert

Birdy - debate, discussion and opinion are all up for being truly enjoyed on OVF its the Chinese whispers that can be damaging because of the type of personality NS is.

Any reasonably competent CEO would ensure that he had a staff structure that would a) ensure line-management was implemented and b) good official communication channels created. Leaving NS to take the club forward 'outside the envelope' in his own inimitable entrepenurial (conna spell it mate!) style.

I think its the other way round Al - more like OVF becoming a small clique of negativity.

It would be interesting to know some analytics on OVF over the season as to what level of traffic there is. My gut feeling is that many 'serious' posters have either stopped posting or post very little compared to previously.

Personally as you know I wish there would be a CEO appointed and certain staff changes but I also recognise that NS owns the club now not me (and 1,000 or so others)

There's no reason why it should be more negative now.

We are all enjoying a couple of great performances and results but lets not forget how **** the Club is OFF the pitch.

One sponsor today, for example.

Birdy - debate, discussion and opinion are all up for being truly enjoyed on OVF its the Chinese whispers that can be damaging because of the type of personality NS is.

Any reasonably competent CEO would ensure that he had a staff structure that would a) ensure line-management was implemented and b) good official communication channels created. Leaving NS to take the club forward 'outside the envelope' in his own inimitable entrepenurial (conna spell it mate!) style.

Any competent CEO wouldn't act the way he does, Michael O'Leary as an example.

Agreed mate - NS says we can't afford a CEO whereas my view is we cannot afford not to have one.

Alan is correct, of course, that we know from the pre NS days where the club is lacking still. But having said that NS has been in total control for how long? nothing really compared to the inherent, incompetent, and amateur set-up he inherited.

Nope. He was just saying absolutely nothing to the fans who've shelled out £55k and then getting all stroppy when a few dared to suggest it wasn't good enough.....
The expected delivery date was August, I am sure he has commented since then, before today`s Sentinel statement.

Archived