onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Owen rejects contract offer

I'm really disappointed Owen is going but I can't blame him - who would like to stay working for an employer who rewards your good performance with a pay cut?

The problem here is twofold; not only will we lose an excellent defender at this level but he will significantly improve Crewe's team, adding some defensive strength to the top scoring team in this year's L2. They could be right up there next season if they don't concede so many.

The Vale's run by amateurs and at this rate we'll soon be heading for amateur football.

I said on another thread that if Vale dont strengthen the midfield and attack then have a situation where our Defence gets dismantled, that we would be heading for the BSP, well, it's certainly looking that way.

We wont get a penny for Owen, will we?

Advert

I dont understand this........I was under the impression that finances were fine so why offer a reduced contract in February obviously they dont think hes worth anymore .....or......we are skint but that can't be the case because Bratty says we are ok I'm confused :unsure:

All this euphoria about Mickey coming back and Gaz Owen maybe staying. I cant help feeling that some fans are forgetting that in less than 3 weeks time this club could be effectively dead if this board remain. I want a completely new start. If Mo and his team come in I would trust them to chose their own man.

ow don where is all this info. coming from. RS by any chance. And who's puppet have they been on the past?

I'm sorry but (and I could be wrong of course)I dont believe it. To me it stinks of misnformation being put out to RS by the board to boost there chances of survival. It's called propaganda and we are falling for it.

Like I have said in a previous post it easy to start speculation, especially when people are looking for news!

I sincerley hope MA has been listening to the right people in the league who have now been informed of the fact that there is a EGM (not AGM as its trying to be called by some) taking place within the next few weeks, a simple fact the board forgot to mention.

Even if MA was to come in, is it the right move. Personally I dont hink it would be. Who's to say Mo and his team dont have a much better option?

So we have gone from the manager selecting the players to the players selecting the manager.... I wonder what happens if they start to fail will the players do another exit strategy like gannon.... it seems the tail is starting to wag the dog and the head doesnt know about it

Archived