onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Boomer

Vital Spark

I can't think of one reason why this should happen??

I gather there is a lot of chunnering going on in the background about redundancies at Vale, with people not being replaced.

Must admit, I thought Boomer was probably a Volunteer doing it to support his Club. I didn't imagine a wage being involved.

I can think of a very good reason why NS might be cutting the cloth. Where would you like the club's money to be spent? I suspect on playing staff as much as possible would be the answer. So, bearing in my who had been running the club before and the financial mess it was in as a result, I am not surprised that costs are being cut wherever possible.

Lets hope NS is going to be able to make some funds available to Mickey as a result, and that if he does, it is used to good effect.

Any Volunteers for the Boomer role?

Advert

I gather there is a lot of chunnering going on in the background about redundancies at Vale, with people not being replaced.

Must admit, I thought Boomer was probably a Volunteer doing it to support his Club. I didn't imagine a wage being involved.

I can think of a very good reason why NS might be cutting the cloth. Where would you like the club's money to be spent? I suspect on playing staff as much as possible would be the answer. So, bearing in my who had been running the club before and the financial mess it was in as a result, I am not surprised that costs are being cut wherever possible.

Lets hope NS is going to be able to make some funds available to Mickey as a result, and that if he does, it is used to good effect.

Two hours at minimum wage, whats that, about £12.50p per fortnight.

Are you being serious here ?? Boomer makes more money than he costs. I have brought my son no end of crap with Boomer on it. whoever does the role does not get to watch the match, as they have to go out and about to entertain.

They have put the sodding price of the food etc up. how much money do they want to make and giving mickey and extra £14 per match, will hardly get us a decent player will it.

Who is Smurf going to get in for £300 a year?

Slightly concerning news. If this is about cutting costs which I'm sure it can't be, they need to get rid of half the amount of stewards who do absolutely nothing first rather than Boomer who is a very good mascot. I refuse to believe all these rumours going around at the moment until I know they are factual.

With Boomer being 'the face' of all the recent family initiatives at Vale I find it very difficult to believe that he would be done away with.

Perhaps this is more to do with the person behind the mask.

I hope I haven't just ruined the illusion for anybody.

Slightly concerning news. If this is about cutting costs which I'm sure it can't be, they need to get rid of half the amount of stewards who do absolutely nothing first rather than Boomer who is a very good mascot. I refuse to believe all these rumours going around at the moment until I know they are factual.

Just need to get rid of Lodey. ALL financial problems solved. Unless of course NS just wants out??

Never normally agree with Markie G but I find myself agreeing here. Boomer makes the club a fortune!

Are you being serious here ?? Boomer makes more money than he costs. I have brought my son no end of crap with Boomer on it. whoever does the role does not get to watch the match, as they have to go out and about to entertain.

They have put the sodding price of the food etc up. how much money do they want to make and giving mickey and extra £14 per match, will hardly get us a decent player will it.

Archived