onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What will you do next season?

Bluedevil

Advert

I couldn't go to Vale away games....it wouldn't rest well with me...it's all or nothing for me.

I'll spend approx £300 next season going to various random games, throughout the 4 tiers all over the country...visiting new grounds and trying all the pies.

If V2001 remain in charge, what will you guys do on matchdays? Will you follow other teams? Will you leave football entirely? Will you just attend away games?

Personally, I will play more golf, and catch the occasional game at Old Trafford. Its got to be a clean break for me, and can't see the point in just going to away games.

Same as you mate, more golf, away games and the odd trip to old trafford

I couldn't go to Vale away games....it wouldn't rest well with me...it's all or nothing for me.

I'll spend approx £300 next season going to various random games, throughout the 4 tiers all over the country...visiting new grounds and trying all the pies.

Could organize a few trips.

What I will do changes with my moods. Sometimes think I will go lots of away games, sometimes think I will go Market Drayton Town or Newcastle Town Hope we don't fall out at a derby!!. Sometimes think I will pack in football altogeter - Vale have let me down. as have England - sod it!

Vale away. Tempted to go see a few Newcastle Town games too..

Yeah the S T O supporters could go to Newcastle Town instead and make their attendances higher than at Vale.

I may watch a mixture of Vale, Tranmere, a few Welsh League games and maybe go an watch some premier League stuff in Lancashire or at Everton / Man City. I just spent £300 on a course and that will be pretty demanding too.

What I will do changes with my moods. Sometimes think I will go lots of away games, sometimes think I will go Market Drayton Town or Newcastle Town Hope we don't fall out at a derby!!. Sometimes think I will pack in football altogeter - Vale have let me down. as have England - sod it!

I have resolved never to watch an England game again. I think international football should be abolished. The only thing the last world cup achieved was to return top players to clubs - who pay their wages - in a state that took more than half a season to recover and spoiled some of the Premier League games as a result. Secondary employment of this nature would not be tolerated in any non sporting profession.===

I thought Shrewsbury Town has an excellent cottage pie at half time.===

Go a few Blackburn games with my mate when Vale havent got a game.

Going next week to watch them play Man Utd and see United crowned Champions, then Wolves v Blackburn the week after. Day on the **** to see a decent game of football and not really care who wins so I dont feel angry at yet another Vale poor performance of late.

£150 for a season ticket at Blackburn, that doesnt include the top 5 teams though where you have to pay for your ticket seperately. a "full" season ticket would be more but not sure how much.

Will see how the EGM turns out then might be very tempted. Go to Vale away games, then when Vale are at home see where Blackburn are. Saying that a lot of Premiership games get moved to Sunday etc so it might not be a bad investment.

Vale til I die. Short term pain = Long term gain!

===

So, some so -called Vale fans are throwing their toys out of the pram , and following the Premier League clubs next season. You would rather help pay the wages at Blackburn rather than Vale? Some fans indeed. I'm off.

Port Vale Forever!!!!!

Archived