onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What will you do next season?

Bluedevil

Until this lot are gone it will be more of a relief to not have to go to Vale.

Since the turn of the year I have enjoyed my non-Vale-watching weekends and honestly, it will be no great wrench to not go come August should the vile,dishonest,low-life,lying,self-serving,corrupt scum still be in charge.============

Advert

So, some so -called Vale fans are throwing their toys out of the pram , and following the Premier League clubs next season. You would rather help pay the wages at Blackburn rather than Vale? Some fans indeed. I'm off.

Port Vale Forever!!!!!

Keep clapping, everything will be fine.

So, some so -called Vale fans are throwing their toys out of the pram , and following the Premier League clubs next season. You would rather help pay the wages at Blackburn rather than Vale? Some fans indeed. I'm off.

Port Vale Forever!!!!!

If the board were doing all they could for the benefit of Vale I would go even if we were in the non league. Say hypothetically there was nobody out there who wanted to take over the club, but board was doing its best to find new owners, it would frustrate me but I would still go. This view that you support your club through thick and thin does not wash. We have a board who are putting themselves first, not the club. Deep down even Bratt must realize that if Mo took over then the club would have a far greater chance of success.

Wyy should I go when the board are taking the pi** out of fans. Hopefully they fu** off in 3 weeks. If not then they are not taking me for a mug anymore.

If the board were doing all they could for the benefit of Vale I would go even if we were in the non league. Say hypothetically there was nobody out there who wanted to take over the club, but board was doing its best to find new owners, it would frustrate me but I would still go. This view that you support your club through thick and thin does not wash. We have a board who are putting themselves first, not the club. Deep down even Bratt must realize that if Mo took over then the club would have a far greater chance of success.

Wyy should I go when the board are taking the pi** out of fans. Hopefully they fu** off in 3 weeks. If not then they are not taking me for a mug anymore.

May be you should read this post Bill. It sums up the feelings of many true Vale fans. Leave before 1.6.11 before you are a further embassasment.

I have already decided to start up playing Rugby again, so either way most Saturday games would be out for me, here's hoping they do go so I can at least get along to some of the midweek games now I find myself living back in Stoke again.

There's a real danger that many fans will simply stop going - and let's face it, who can blame them right now? On the back of a hugely disappointing season, with no impending hope of success, yet more Division 4 dross, and having to watch the dregs of the Potteries in a Cup Final.

I've been going for well over 30 years (more including my boyhood) and I'm so indifferent about going now it's sad.

I think that the Board are in for a REAL shock next year in terms of home attendances. My guess is that we will see a sub-3000 gate before Christmas.

I might do an FA Cup thingy next year.

Start with the first qualifying round and follow the winner, until they get knocked out, and then follow the team that knocked them out.

Nice and random, no real allegiance to another team and I'll go to some places I wouldn't ordinarily.

Failing that I played footy with someone who has something to do with Kidsgrove so I'll go there, or Stone Dominoes, who my son might end up playing for under Mick Heath.

Bratt has split the suporters in half and must be held to account for that and i,m hoping on 1st of June he WILL get his come-uppence, He said he would stand aside if the supporters asked him to but as we know its more bull s h i t that always comes out of his mouth everytime he speaks

You will go down in the history of Port Vale as the most hated person to have a hold of our club

Go now resign resign resign you Leech!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk is cheap. You will all be back come August. Tik tok, £19.50

And again, this sort of ignorance shows how the board have clearly underestimated the fans contempt towards them.

The only way I'll be back in August will be if this board is gone. Simple.

Archived