onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

xbox one or ps4???

Va-LEE-ant

Advert

I had a ps3 a while ago but rarely used it and the kids were too young for it then. They do however use the Wii (just dance, sports and FIFA). I think they're ready fir the step up now and would be able to use the controllers. Was tempted by the Wii u but it's miles behind the others really. I think that the kids would love kinect, and my lad would love FIFA on either platform. The ps4 even when buying the eye bar thingy is cheaper, but still not sure.

I had a PS2 back in the day and then switched to the Xbox 360 when it came out because of it's superior online.

I have now gone back to Playstation with the PS3 and may get the PS4 sometime next year.

It all depends on what you want. If you want to spend a lot of time talking with your friends then go for the Xbox, but if you prefer a more 'casual' experience then go with the PS4.

I personally prefer the Playstation exclusives; Little Big Planet, Uncharted, Gran Turismo and The Last of Us. (BTW, The Last of Us is brilliant, get it now)

an xbox one for sure ,but you need to hurry up and order one as the day one edition which ive ordered have been sold out at GAME they are for the moment saying they guarantee your order before Christmas but not for long im sure

PS4 Has better specifications, and more importantly alot better price. PS4 is the superior console with plenty of exclusives planned!

I've had an xbox 360 but I'm changing to play station 4. Xbox seem to be going for the whole media centre approach and seem to have dropped the ball a few times already, especially with regards to gaming. A quick google search suggests play station will be way more popular, with xbox having to rely on current customer loyalty.

There's no point being an early adopter when new tech comes out.

You'll pay a good hundred quid more than the people who buy it 6 months to a year later, and you'll end up getting a smaller hard drive and there's no guarantee that the early models won't be plagued with some sort of ring of death problem.

Archived