onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ticketmaster

If I was an entrepreneur, I would pop to the ticket office on Satuday morning, buy a couple of hundred tickets for the match, then wander round the pubs in Burslem for a couple of hours before kick off and flog then for an extra quid each. Pay a quid to avoid the queues - it works for the airlines!!

Good job you started that with the word "If". Anyone doing that may well be considered a ticket tout - Never seen a lady ticket tout before !!:rolleyes:

Advert

failed to deliver promises made by Wildes on the radio back in January.

That's part of the problem. Wildes made the promises but where is he now? Norman has probably tried to do too much this summer. The pitch has been upgraded at a fair cost. Work has been done on the Lorne Street and it will be finished far more quickly that the 15 years it has taken to get it to its current state. The new shop has been built. New ticket office and system.

We have gone from a the previous regime who did bugger all to Norman who has tried to do everything at once.

I see you are talking **** as usual......Smurf has threatened to **** Ticketmaster off as they have failed to deliver as HE is paying a massive amount for their services, It a blip at their end, and their Engineers were at VP today to trying to sort THEIR mess.......People like you moan at everything Vale......Why don't you just **** off and watch Stoke....Rant over.

People like you jimmy get caught up in the emotion of supporting your club. You forget you are a customer we all love the vale but we pay our Money to a business that provides us with occasional entertainment. We are entitled to. Our opinion. Smurf has done a brilliant job, absolutely first class. However he has made himself a one man band. Businesses can not stop whilst the boss is in Hungary or benidorm or where ever.

If smurf hired in some help the shirts would have been in long ago as a financial penalty should have been emposed the same as ticketmaster deadline up and running should have been for every home friendly.

smurf should be just getting once weekly updated from his commercial director.

Have said this before but smurf needs one man with a set of targets so smurf can look at the bigger picture.

It should be a Monday meeting that goes like this

So mr cd where are we at with new catering what are your projected sales week one what was customer feedback like from food at the friendlies .

So mr cd is ticketmaster running what was feedback like from our friendlies

So mr cd how is the new shirt going how many returns due to quality issues what penalties have you put in place at sondico

What new lines have we got in the shop this week

So mr cd what are we doing with schools in the community this week

So mr cd how many weddings corporate events have you booked this week what are our wedding planners doing to improve

So mr cd what are we doing in outside the box marketing this week

Etc etc etc etc

Alan sugar would not hire apprentices if he could do it alone. The shirts and ticketmaster are signs of a man running before someone helps him walk come on smurf pay 50k to make 500k ( before you all start the usual guff not after a job )

People like you jimmy get caught up in the emotion of supporting your club. You forget you are a customer we all love the vale but we pay our Money to a business that provides us with occasional entertainment. We are entitled to. Our opinion. Smurf has done a brilliant job, absolutely first class. However he has made himself a one man band. Businesses can not stop whilst the boss is in Hungary or benidorm or where ever.

If smurf hired in some help the shirts would have been in long ago as a financial penalty should have been emposed the same as ticketmaster deadline up and running should have been for every home friendly.

smurf should be just getting once weekly updated from his commercial director.

Have said this before but smurf needs one man with a set of targets so smurf can look at the bigger picture.

It should be a Monday meeting that goes like this

So mr cd where are we at with new catering what are your projected sales week one what was customer feedback like from food at the friendlies .

So mr cd is ticketmaster running what was feedback like from our friendlies

So mr cd how is the new shirt going how many returns due to quality issues what penalties have you put in place at sondico

What new lines have we got in the shop this week

So mr cd what are we doing with schools in the community this week

So mr cd how many weddings corporate events have you booked this week what are our wedding planners doing to improve

So mr cd what are we doing in outside the box marketing this week

Etc etc etc etc

Alan sugar would not hire apprentices if he could do it alone. The shirts and ticketmaster are signs of a man running before someone helps him walk come on smurf pay 50k to make 500k ( before you all start the usual guff not after a job )

Let me guess.

You still haven't contacted the club to offer your super skills and advice?

The only problems getting tickets is the fans,anyone with sense should have got the message by now,you either get them day/days before the game or hours before kick off,not 2-45/7-30,other clubs have been doing this for years,are we tinpot PORT VALE or are we a club moving forward with the modern age,stop been stuck in 90s and move on .

I see you are talking **** as usual......Smurf has threatened to **** Ticketmaster off as they have failed to deliver as HE is paying a massive amount for their services, It a blip at their end, and their Engineers were at VP today to trying to sort THEIR mess.......People like you moan at everything Vale......Why don't you just **** off and watch Stoke....Rant over.

How about you watch your mouth!! Don't care how old you are you don't respect me like that unless you want to make it personal, I suggest you **** off and think before you type!

I'm not being negative, I was just relying on this block bookings so I can enjoy a discount for my loyalty, I would get a ST but unfortunately I can't make most Tuesdays, I made a valid point, that we were promised and we haven't even had a communication when kick off is 2 days away... It's a joke!

If you have a problem with this jimmy and you feel the need too want too try and attack me, don't do it behind a computer screen, get in touch

In the ticket office the other day one till was just printing off loads of tickets - which made me think that would it not be a good idea to print off in advance so that they wont need printing every time someone comes to the window?

OK there's a load of names and addresses they will lose but it might just help speed things up on Saturday.

Has someone posted on here somewhere that the ticket office are looking at a crowd of around 8,000 on Saturday - that would be a great start to our league 1 season. and 1,500 above budget.

In the ticket office the other day one till was just printing off loads of tickets - which made me think that would it not be a good idea to print off in advance so that they wont need printing every time someone comes to the window?

OK there's a load of names and addresses they will lose but it might just help speed things up on Saturday.

Has someone posted on here somewhere that the ticket office are looking at a crowd of around 8,000 on Saturday - that would be a great start to our league 1 season. and 1,500 above budget.

Perhaps we will have sales personnel offering tickets around Burslem pre-match. Jacko`s idea on a different thread?

That's thinking 'outside the Box' Fosse - top stuff.

It works for Andy 'Derek I'm Gutted' to do the town then the ground near kick off so why shouldnt we send a few Vale staff round the pubs with tickets for sale.

Can we legally sell tickets off the club land BTW?

I bought 2 tickets today, and was not asked for any details whatsoever.

I'm not being negative, I was just relying on this block bookings so I can enjoy a discount for my loyalty, I would get a ST but unfortunately I can't make most Tuesdays, I made a valid point, that we were promised and we haven't even had a communication when kick off is 2 days away... It's a joke!

If you have a problem with this jimmy and you feel the need too want too try and attack me, don't do it behind a computer screen, get in touch

There are bulk buy offers giving between 12 and17 percent off the normal match day price it was in the sentinel last week. Also Norman advised at the st meeting that no bulk offers of 10 games would be made available. This was also posted on of a number of times. Why is the club a joke when they have relayed the info in the press etc. I don't get your argument. St will and always should be the cheapest way of getting to watch football. I miss 5-7 games a season but don't expect to buy cheap tickets for the games I can attend. I buy an st and take it on the chin.

Archived