onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stalling tactics

19 days on and still no EGM date.

It could have been dealt with by now.

I ask the pro board posters...... Why is this stalling going on? Why is the inevitable EGM being dragged out?

We now have Marc Richards coming out basically saying sort it out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/p/port_vale/9474280.stm

If there is any proof out there that this board of directors have the best interests of PVFC at heart, then show me. Im damned if i can find any.

Disgusting behaviour and a massive blow to next seasons hopes regardless of whos at the top.

Not hiding anything are we Bill? :unsure:

Advert

Of course he isn't!

Top man Bill. Salt of the earth. Saved the club you know. Mortgaged 1 of his 10 houses.

The fact he was contacting his solicitor last week looking for a loophole doesn't show him in a bad light at all. No! Top man Bill! Salt of the earth....

Rico is right, this needs to be sorted ASAP as it is doing no one any good and the only loser is Port Vale Football Club and us the fans.

The board cannot continue, but if v2001 are to do at least 1 good thing for the club then Sort this out sharpish to give us the best opportunity to get the best possible players under the best possible manager, afterall Bratt and Co are supposed to be Vale fans.

And Bill said he was just about to propose an EGM himself before NLV beat him to it! Even the ultra diplomatic Mark Sims on the radio last night suggested that Billy might have been bullshi..ing with that one.

Of course he isn't!

Top man Bill. Salt of the earth. Saved the club you know. Mortgaged 1 of his 10 houses.

The fact he was contacting his solicitor last week looking for a loophole doesn't show him in a bad light at all. No! Top man Bill! Salt of the earth....

Real Vale fan you know,salt of the earth,wants to leave a club for his grandchildren.

What a load of bull****.

Real Vale fan you know,salt of the earth,wants to leave a club for his grandchildren.

What a load of bull****.

Is this the salt of the earth bloke who will step down if the fans no longer want him..? or do I have him mixed up with the salt of the earth bloke who said that the club is always on the look out for investment..?

I must have had too much salt an become confused..!

We're a laughing stock. Players are coming out and saying the club needs sorting yet the board continue clinging on with no progress whatsoever.

Everytime there's a bid there's then a new potential investor that we then hear nothing of.

Don't get me wrong, I love the club and always have done but at the moment, there's nothing alluring about it at all.

Board out.

===

Slightly off topic - I don't like Richards blaming the managerial change entirely for our 'demise' in recent months, the players have to accept responsibility and there have been occasions where they have let Micky, Jim, Geoff and Mark down. Morecambe away under Micky, Wycombe/Chesterfield at home that we should have done better...Lincoln/Accrington away under Jim, and a few recent games too (Southend etc.).

Just won better results in any of those games could have meant a play-off place for us.

No doubt using all this time to plan how to get things their way on the day/night.

p.s only just seen Bratt's interview from a few days ago saying why he ignored the offer.

What a horrible, vile, pathetic excuse for a man. I hope he gets what he deerves.

Guest Dan Phillips
Wycombe/Chesterfield at home that we should have done better...

That's a strange comment. We won 2-1 at home to Wycombe?

I remember the joy of the joint bid announcement and rightly so. I also remember at the same time thinking that they will come up with some daft reason why this isn't good enough and so they have. We, like 50+ other clubs are in dire deed for a cash lifeline and investment for the future. Where we ARE unique of course is that we HAVE a £5 million offer on the table, a LOCAL business man with a proven business record in the area,TOP sports names like Taylor backing it and STILL it's not good enough!? :unsure:

It is now obvious of course that they will hand over to NO ONE, not with ten times more cash than Mo to invest and never will, even IF they ARE ''English''! :shutup: A combination of not wishing to give up their perks combined with exactly WHAT is in them books has seen to that. Well judgment day is what, 3 weeks away now, God forbid they somehow manage to cling on after that as the club will be facing a MASSIVE black hole of debt, no ST sales to speak of and a big blue square just around the corner!..... :(

Archived