onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Pa**** Cisse

boltonsno1

Advert

I believe the government are possibly going to tightly regulate these scum bag loan shark companies via the FSA.

These scum pray on the vulnerable in society !

I think a reasonable step would be to stop all advertising which would immediately solve the problem with cisse.

They did it with the tobacco companies.

Disgusting that the mother ran up debts of 15k and you waste 750 quid to make her bankrupt to be honest warren. Far more worthy causes

I take it you are aware of how the 15K debt came to be and what her circumstances are? I assume so to be so judgemental of her?

Disgusting that the mother ran up debts of 15k and you waste 750 quid to make her bankrupt to be honest warren. Far more worthy causes

As you don't do the fund raising - you are a person who seems only self interested, egotistical and particularly bigoted - I have no respect for your views. In fact you don't matter, ever, on any subject. But it is worth posting on this occasion in response to acknowledge, nearly uniquely, that your not very bright mind managed to avoid swearing and defamation.

I take it you are aware of how the 15K debt came to be and what her circumstances are? I assume so to be so judgemental of her?

The CAB are involved in the issue and therefore have a full history. No doubt the story involves pressures and weaknesses. But in the current moment the lady in question is subject to regular visits by bailiffs and they can be aggressive and threatening. Without going to bankruptcy that situation will continue indefinitely. Also until bankruptcy is reached the spiral of decline will continue and the person can't start afresh and that is needed with children involved.

As you don't do the fund raising - you are a person who seems only self interested, egotistical and particularly bigoted - I have no respect for your views. In fact you don't matter, ever, on any subject. But it is worth posting on this occasion in response to acknowledge, nearly uniquely, that your not very bright mind managed to avoid swearing and defamation.

Thanks for that pointless post. Whilst you endeavour to save someone who ****** money up the wall the rest of us will stop you from dying from cancer. Bell end

Thanks for that pointless post. Whilst you endeavour to save someone who ****** money up the wall the rest of us will stop you from dying from cancer. Bell end

How do you know she ****** money up the wall? Enlighten us with a breakdown of her situation and how she ended up in that situation..you must know to make such comments about her after all

Archived