onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale Block Tickets

ValeMadrid87

I hope wildes will announce these offers ASAP (possibly before the ST early bird offer) it's abit pot luck for me, for our Tuesday games so I hope that the fixture list is kind to me and let's me goto lots of Tuesday games, point of this post is, if he see's this cn he give us a rough estimate of the block ticket bookings, cost, amount of games etc...

I'm probably shooting myself in the foot by saying this now but if the block booking thingy isn't announced before the ST Earlybird then I think I will be forced into buying one, which in reality I could miss nearly all of the Tuesday games, I hope this isn't the case, so I hope wildesy can announce this very soon... I don't really fancy forking out £300 if I can only attend 10 games or so....

Please announce very soon wildes :) :yes::vale::vale: :nailbiting:

Advert

Being a care worker I too cannot attend any night matches, would be great if I could buy a block of say 10 to 15 games.

how many games are played at home on a tuesday is it perhaps 3or 4 and the odd friday night game thrown in to allow stoke play at home on saturday. i to would like to here of any block booking deals before the 17th may deadline

It would be economic madness to declare blocks of 10-15 tickets before season ticket sales have been maximised.

And much as I might like to buy I can't see the club offering 10-15 match blocks where you can choose the matches, like a pick and mix season ticket, which would in effect be the same as cutting pay on the day prices.

It would be economic madness to declare blocks of 10-15 tickets before season ticket sales have been maximised.

And much as I might like to buy I can't see the club offering 10-15 match blocks where you can choose the matches, like a pick and mix season ticket, which would in effect be the same as cutting pay on the day prices.

The other way would be a membership card giving a discount on single tickets, also a credit given when certain numbers of tickets are bought. There are dozens of different schemes already in use at various clubs, I am sure there are plans in hand, but it is early days and part of a learning phase.

Why don't you just get the season ticket and then loan the ticket to a mate when you can't go. My neighbour brought a ticket for this season and only went 13 games the rest were just given to one of his mates, or if you don't have mates that are vale fans then just buy a ticket on game day and stop moaning!

Why don't you just get the season ticket and then loan the ticket to a mate when you can't go. My neighbour brought a ticket for this season and only went 13 games the rest were just given to one of his mates, or if you don't have mates that are vale fans then just buy a ticket on game day and stop moaning!

Was thinking of doing that myself mate, but a little more wary as its not tickets this time, it's a type of card swipe system. Hence you would really have to trust who your giving the card to. But will just get one anyway.

Was thinking of doing that myself mate, but a little more wary as its not tickets this time, it's a type of card swipe system. Hence you would really have to trust who your giving the card to. But will just get one anyway.

Good man the more the merrier! Up the vale!

Archived