onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

a day of reflection

What a fantastic achievement it has been to drag this club of ours from where we were to where we are it almost makes it even sweeter

Time to reflect on what has happened and take pride in the clubs promotion

I would imagine paul and norman will be reflecting on there brave decision to buy the club and feel fully vindicated they now know the backing is there and the potential boundless

Happy days

Advert

It has been an unreal season with some memorable matches. The 22 man penalty shootout at Walsall, Taking 3000 to Bramall Lane in the cup, Rotherham on boxing day, Pope's goal at Wimbledon, the 7-1 against Burton and finally yesterday. It's been a long time, too long, but we've done it.

Fleetwood away also! Super Louis' goal will love long in the memory!

After yesterdays celebrations I thought I'd stroll round to Ladbrokes this morning to collect my winnings on Vale's promotion - guess what? the miserable gits wan't pay out till after next week!

Probably because as was said yesterday, we haven't until next week got that little "p" by our name on the league 2 table

Probably because as was said yesterday, we haven't until next week got that little "p" by our name on the league 2 table

Fair enough but "we are going up, we are going up" Still think they're being miserable. Spent that much last night celebrating, £90 would have paid for today's continuing jolly's.

For the younger generation including myself this was our 1st Vale promotion that we have ever witnessed.

Was only my sisters first season in supporting the club and 2nd ever Vale game; so to secure promotion like we did at Vale Park was surreal.

For sure we will go out in style at Wycombe next week and have another huge party.:upthevale:

It anner bin a bad wikend as it,teken orind nar o wane goter dew is bate wikom ond get sekund pleece.Not that it matters o cowse but itud mane that roverum and that liver okered little tub o lard wud finish bayind uz,thatud dew fer may,whut do yow think,nar dunner ow towk at wunce wut.

Has it sunk in properly yet? I'm now on a low following the euphoria of yesterday, and watching and re-watching my iphone videos and photos, and it still doesn't seem real considering where we came from at the start of the season. This is Vale we're talking about, nothing this big has happened for years and years. Hopefully the direction the new owners are taking us in will reap more rewards for the future.

Archived