onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robbie Williams?

werstayinup

Advert

I couldn't care less.

He, along with 9,000 others, will be there for the promotion.

The other 5,000 will be there because they are always there.

He's be there because he is a Vale fan like many others who live in far off lands and have careers that take them away. He will be welcome by most fans and should like all the exiles who are attended be embraced as ONE OF US.

hes never been interested in the vale since he started movin in different circles , so to him i say f u c k o f f !! come on you mighty whites!!

Robbie put £249K into the club when those shysters were in charge.

He backed the true supporters with his proxy to get rid of V2001 & MOLD

He's played his part and is a Vale fan.

Such a narrow mind view also doesn't recognise the 'added value' that even his name brings to #PVFC

hquote removedQUOTE]

With regards to it being a big day in vales history tomorrow i cant help but saying what a pipe you are as others have said robbie passed over his proxy he did not have to he could of sat back and said oh **** it but he actively didn't do that and made the decision to see the greater good in the club robbie comes on here almost daily he is a vale fan like all the rest sorry his work schedule and life style dont enable him to travel to vale every game

I couldn't care less.

He, along with 9,000 others, will be there for the promotion.

The other 5,000 will be there because they are always there.

Just some basic maths for you. Those "5000 who are always there" aren't the same people each week - they are an average of the , say, 20,000 people who call themselves vale fans, that make it to the ground in most, any given, week.

The MAJORITY of vale fans, ie those people who attend a game at least once a year, probably make only a handful of games - maybe 4 or 5.

Very few season ticket holders go to every game. In my worst season ticket year I made 4.

So, when a big game comes along, this is not people coming out of the woodwork, this is people who only make a few games per year all deciding - at the same time- to go to this game.

People travel from all over to watch the vale. From Swindon and Sweden, London and Longton, Dubai & Derby, Madrid & Monaco and further afield.

Just, like, be nice, eh?

Just some basic maths for you. Those "5000 who are always there" aren't the same people each week - they are an average of the , say, 20,000 people who call themselves vale fans, that make it to the ground in most, any given, week.

The MAJORITY of vale fans, ie those people who attend a game at least once a year, probably make only a handful of games - maybe 4 or 5.

Very few season ticket holders go to every game. In my worst season ticket year I made 4.

So, when a big game comes along, this is not people coming out of the woodwork, this is people who only make a few games per year all deciding - at the same time- to go to this game.

People travel from all over to watch the vale. From Swindon and Sweden, London and Longton, Dubai & Derby, Madrid & Monaco and further afield.

Just, like, be nice, eh?

I hear what you are saying and agree with some of it. However, I attend every week at home at most games away.I go the the pub before the match and sometimes afterwards and I've got to be honest I see the majority same faces week in and week out.

ps I'm bringing 4 "out of the woodwork" tomorrow:yes:

I attend every week at home at most games away.I go the the pub before the match and sometimes afterwards and I've got to be honest I see the majority same faces week in and week out.

Yeah, but thats cause we all look the same, init. I blame Friday nights at Valies. :D

Archived