onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer targets for League 1

scVale

Advert

Marlon Pack would be fantastic. A young player (younger than Ryan Burge) who's tall and good from set pieces, something that would add a lot to the engine room alongside Loft next season.

A centre half in the mould of Krystian Pearce in his loan spell at Vale would be good. I was quite impressed with Neal Trotman for Chesterfield, but maybe we can aim for a higher calibre of player.

A winger would also be good to give competition to JMW and Vincent, someone like Maghoma, McGlashan or Darikwa.

Norwood from Forest Green would be a good signing, as would a certain Anthony Malbon, scoring for fun for Kidderminster

Maghoma's contract is up at the end of the season at Burton. He did try and get another club 2 season ago when it was up but it didnt work out so if they fail to achieve promotion he could look elsewhere to match his ambition.

Maghoma's contract is up at the end of the season at Burton. He did try and get another club 2 season ago when it was up but it didnt work out so if they fail to achieve promotion he could look elsewhere to match his ambition.

I was trying to find out if he was out of contract. He has looked awesome and was the only real 'spark' for them on Friday. Looks like a real talent!

What has happened to Junior Brown at Fleetwood?? Don't hear much about him lately! And he was brilliant for them in our 5-2 demolition of them earlier this season.. :unsure:

Players out of contract at the end of this season i am not saying we should be solely looking for free transfers by the way but some good ones available this year, the best of the bunch for me are as follows....

Frank Simek Defender Carlisle United

Dean Bowditch Striker MK Dons

Michael Doyle Midfielder Sheff Utd

Jeff Hughes Winger Notts County

Krystian Pearce Def Notts County (Ex Vale)

Luke Jones Def Mansfield (Heard good things about him and a good age at 25)

Matt Green St Mansfield (Was word we were looking at him and has fired them in this year)

I'd say we need a pacer center back, a right footed winger who can cross the ball not necessarily take someone on, a center mid who will score goals, probably another striker, and a right back to replace Yates although he's been brilliant recently I don't think he's good enough for league one

I'd say we need a pacer center back, a right footed winger who can cross the ball not necessarily take someone on, a center mid who will score goals, probably another striker, and a right back to replace Yates although he's been brilliant recently I don't think he's good enough for league one

Yates has been brilliant lately! Him and Duffy are good enough to be our right-backs. We don't need to waste money on anyone else there.

A priority has to be to get Dan Jones signed up on a 2-3 year deal. The lad will trive after a pre-season with us and my thoughts are that he is loving every minute of it with us here!

Archived