onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bratt, Oliver and the rest of you scrotes......

Jimmy

Advert

I wonder what the non-protesters think? Those that had a go at the marchers, those who wanted a do when we went in the directors box v Oxford etc??

I will never forget the morons who 'turned' on the marchers on the day of the Crawley game, shame for them is all that I feel.

Like I said before - move on but don't forget

• 2 weeks later...

cooper, you still haven't explained what you meant by 'clique'. Nice dodge but no cigar.

Bea Smith. If it was down to you, Bratt, Miller and Deacon would still be running the show. It guts me that apologists like you get to share in what's happened since they were evicted. ******** to protest and hope, anybody was preferable to those clueless idiots.

And ******** to forgive and forget.

Hopefully today is going to be the reward to all the fans who refused to allow our beloved club be destroyed by the last lot. If I could I would shake each and everyone one of you by the hand if I could. Today you must hold your heads up high and say to yourself ''I helped to achieve this!''

The one good thing to come from our nightmare was all the friends that we all made from the demonstrations and marches. If I live to be 150 I will never forget or lose my respect for you all. We are PORT VALE

Hopefully today is going to be the reward to all the fans who refused to allow our beloved club be destroyed by the last lot. If I could I would shake each and everyone one of you by the hand if I could. Today you must hold your heads up high and say to yourself ''I helped to achieve this!''

The one good thing to come from our nightmare was all the friends that we all made from the demonstrations and marches. If I live to be 150 I will never forget or lose my respect for you all. We are PORT VALE

Great post Sage I had the marches on you tube yesterday and had a tear in my eyes ,said to my lad when I'm gone never forget who brought change and you know what I feel so proud.

Ignore Cooper, he only posts criticising Vale fans.

We have lost a decade (lost generation Wildes calls it) because of the previous regime and those that blindly supported them, I hope everyone who stood tall to question, criticise, challenge, protest and ultimately starve the *******s out enjoys every second of today - they deserve it more than anyone else. Since without them we would still have the previous lot still in power and be nowhere near the top of the table and have a 1/3 of today's attendance.

Spot on and a great point about meeting some very good people and becoming friends.People who you could stand in the trenches with and trust.Not like SOME of the anti protest people who thought it big and clever to abuse,insult and spit at the protesters.

I wonder if Bratty will be listening to the radio while sitting in Glenn's caravan.Sharing a box of Kleenex but passing the buck and blaming someone else.Its time for these scrotes to come out from under their rock so we can watch them squirm.

Completely agree with you mate. To all those who never gave up to save our club all supporters owe a great debt if gratitude. We move on but we NEVER forget.

I wonder if Bratty will be listening to the radio while sitting in Glenn's caravan.Sharing a box of Kleenex but passing the buck and blaming someone else.Its time for these scrotes to come out from under their rock so we can watch them squirm.

He who laughs last, laughs loudest melv.

Archived