onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bratt, Oliver and the rest of you scrotes......

Jimmy

Advert

I wonder what the non-protesters think? Those that had a go at the marchers, those who wanted a do when we went in the directors box v Oxford etc??

They will be chuffed to bits we were lucky with the council and it all worked out for the best. It was NOT guaranteed.

I wonder what the non-protesters think? Those that had a go at the marchers, those who wanted a do when we went in the directors box v Oxford etc??

I didnt protest, nor did I have a go at those who did. mainly because I didnt have the facts - what I will say is that I didnt vote for Miller either, a lot of people have forgotten that a majority of fans (and many protestors) accepted and voted for him at first.

We are really lucky to have Wildes and Smurf, they are brilliant and just what we needed. But a few people who are congratulating themselves and almost taking credit didn't want them - they wanted another particular party, who has slunk away into the background and who would never in a million years have supported Vale like Wildes and Smurf have done.

Yes, it is great that we replaced Miller and Deakin especially (I put them in a different category from Bratt,Oliver etc who were incompetant and misguided but at least Vale fans) with ambitious, well-equipped and imaginative owners like we have now but it was good fortune not protests that got these 2 in - we could easily have been lumbered with a cost-cutting manipulative local businessman who would never have given MA the money to sign Hughes, Purse and Birchill in January.

OK, fire away some of you - but this is not condoning V2001, it is stating a fact or two that seems to have been missed.

Typical 'lacking in any sense or argument' post from one of the blinkered brigade. Just because its a majority opinion, doesnt make it a clique.

There is no clique. Full stop,

However, I can understand some people feeling a bit uppity when daft posters come on and say things like 'They nearly destroyed MY club' (dont you mean OUR club, duck ?) as if they have some kind of special credibility that the rest of us don't.

Women never used to get the vote, racism used to be rife in football. A couple of weeks ago it snowed and I couldn't get to work.

It's in the past, forget about it, look forward, embrace the future and let the past be.

All the "I was a shareholder" argument doesn't hold any weight whatsoever. It was never an investment that you expected a return, in any event the return we're all enjoying currently is much better than anyone ever expected.

How about we stop the hatred and abuse towards those who ALMOST destroyed our club, be thankful for the fact they DIDN'T and enjoy our push for promotion.

These threads are pathetic, they serve no purpose whatsoever. Yes it was a horrific time but it's all good at the minute.

It's spineless to continue to be abusive and offensive to those who have no involvement in the club whatsoever.

Women never used to get the vote, racism used to be rife in football. A couple of weeks ago it snowed and I couldn't get to work.

It's in the past, forget about it, look forward, embrace the future and let the past be.

All the "I was a shareholder" argument doesn't hold any weight whatsoever. It was never an investment that you expected a return, in any event the return we're all enjoying currently is much better than anyone ever expected.

How about we stop the hatred and abuse towards those who ALMOST destroyed our club, be thankful for the fact they DIDN'T and enjoy our push for promotion.

These threads are pathetic, they serve no purpose whatsoever. Yes it was a horrific time but it's all good at the minute.

It's spineless to continue to be abusive and offensive to those who have no involvement in the club whatsoever.

In part you are right and we should look forward but I look forward to seeing justice being done in the court room. There is nothing wrong in that.

These people betrayed, conned and stole from us and for that I want to see them pay for their actions via the correct and legal process.

Women never used to get the vote, racism used to be rife in football. A couple of weeks ago it Wsnowed and I couldn't get to work.

When they were at the club though,they were involved in some activities that are still being investigated.

People want justice.

All this I was a shareholder argument doesn't hold any weight?

Without their money the club could not have existed as long as it did.But they lost out due to being mislead,incompetence,and being lied to.So it holds plenty of weight as it should do.

As for the abuse and hatred to those that ALMOST destroyed the club,but thankfully didn't if they were allowed to carry on in the way they were and carry on ignoring the shareholders/fans then I'm convinced the club would have been destroyed.As for it being spineless I wouldn't call it spineless I'd call it sticking up for their rights.The rights they had,had removed,ignored by the useless,ignorant,incompetent V2001 board.Now IF you think that bit as abusive so be it,it's your choice,as it is mine.

Couldnt agree more and we aren't moaning we are stating facts. Tonight would never have happened under those scrotes and would never have happened if us "moaners" had not got off our backsides and forced them out. Never forgive and never forget what those *******s nearly did to our club. From the crowd, the lump in the throat at halftime to the final score, tonight was simply magnificent, truly magnificent.
I couldn't agree more Tim. I was choked and in tears at the end of the game and felt proud of all that the 'moaners' achieved.

Perhaps those that want us to 'shut it' are a little embarrassed that they sat and did nowt. I aren't raking up the past, what's gone has gone but never ever forget the damage that Bratt and his gang did and quite probably would still be doing if we had all sat back.

as Bratt famously said ''we are where we are!'. Couldn't agree more William. We are top of the League.

I couldn't agree more Tim. I was choked and in tears at the end of the game and felt proud of all that the 'moaners' achieved.

Perhaps those that want us to 'shut it' are a little embarrassed that they sat and did nowt. I aren't raking up the past, what's gone has gone but never ever forget the damage that Bratt and his gang did and quite probably would still be doing if we had all sat back.

as Bratt famously said ''we are where we are!'. Couldn't agree more William. We are top of the League.

:yes::clap::clap:

As someone who was right in the heart of the club when all the crap was unfolding, and even got the blame for some of it :D I'm over the moon to see Vale where they are now. Full credit must go to the supporters who refused to accept the way the club was being run, and were determined to hold the encumbents to account for what they were doing. Apathy could have spelled the end of the club; it is great credit to Port Vale Football Club that the pressure paid off, and fully deserved that it seems that the new owners are diligent, good businessmen and want success....and care about the club. Just goes to show that PVFC doesnt need supporters as owners. It just needs people who are capable of running a bath :D

I can't get down much these days, finances and work make it very difficult. But I'm proud to have been associated with the club during its transition. And look forward to seeing Vale in League One next season against Blackburn :)

As someone who was right in the heart of the club when all the crap was unfolding, and even got the blame for some of it :D I'm over the moon to see Vale where they are now. Full credit must go to the supporters who refused to accept the way the club was being run, and were determined to hold the encumbents to account for what they were doing. Apathy could have spelled the end of the club; it is great credit to Port Vale Football Club that the pressure paid off, and fully deserved that it seems that the new owners are diligent, good businessmen and want success....and care about the club. Just goes to show that PVFC doesnt need supporters as owners. It just needs people who are capable of running a bath :D

I can't get down much these days, finances and work make it very difficult. But I'm proud to have been associated with the club during its transition. And look forward to seeing Vale in League One next season against Blackburn :)

Welcome back Jason :yes:

Archived