onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

put your finger on the problem?

t.punchard

Advert

Some saw the rot six games ago

Some argued and failed to see it even on Friday

Not being negative will continue to soldier on sing the players names support the team.

But lets not be blind to this something is very wrong right now we are second tonight but who really believes that will last ?

This guy is a troublemaker. Please remove him. Look at every post he has made. Get rid

People at work earn more than me. I haven't decided to put **** all effort in and sulk like a little girl. I wouldn't get anywhere doing that!

They need to just get on with playing football. They are good enough, they all just need to ****ing do it!

I would take a guess that Micky Adams and the team are as baffled as most of us as to what as gone wrong. The home form this season hasn't been great and we got a few difficult home games on the back of each other, with such teams as Exeter.

It now probably comes down to a loss of confidence and that is where the fans can help.

I think Adams was getting at that when he had a pop at certain fans, because he knew how vital it was for them to get behind the team.

I would take a guess that Micky Adams and the team are as baffled as most of us as to what as gone wrong. The home form this season hasn't been great and we got a few difficult home games on the back of each other, with such teams as Exeter.

It now probably comes down to a loss of confidence and that is where the fans can help.

I think Adams was getting at that when he had a pop at certain fans, because he knew how vital it was for them to get behind the team.

I think fatigue is a lot of our problem. The likes of Jmw and Vincent for example are not used to playing as many games consistently.

a player didn't tell me this, but it is fact that it is costing £350,000 to pay the new signings wages until may, would you be happy?

It's a fact? Where's that been published? Are you in the know? Please tell me what Lee Hughes weekly wage is I'd love to know.

For me the main problem seems to be that the side does not look balanced anymore and Micky seems unsure how to change it for the better, the centre backs are all too slow and cumbersome with poor distribution(far too many aimless balls up to Pope), The midfield is constantly overun(at has been most of the season at home), the wide players have lost all there form and seem to be fading badly and the combination of Hughes & Pope just does not work as they are too similar.

For me we need to either look at what got us to where we are and try to get back to it as near as possible or alternatively try something completly new and stick to it for a few games, so for example upfront we should either revert back to Pope & Dodds or alternatively try something new like Hughes & Williamson, out wide I'd like to see Birchall given a run & Loft on the left when back from suspension.

It's clear to see the players look badly lacking in belief & confidence so we must stick with them and just pray they can get back on track quickly, for me we will either struggle to win 1 or 2 more games or go the other way and win 1 and then follow it up with 3 or 4 wins quickly I can't see any half measures.

Archived