onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Build The Buzz!

This thread is purely aimed at building a positive feel around the club whilst the majority of our heads are facing downwards despite still being second as we have been for most of the season.

There are 6 weeks and 9 games left to play this season. Can anybody think of a more important & crucial time to get behind the club as supporters. Turning up in force, taking friends/family who normally wouldn't attend.

Iv been a Vale fan over 20 years and I cannot think of a more exciting and crucial time to support my club. The chance of (automatic) promotion is within our reach (despite recent form) and I for one believe we should be solely 100% behind the manager/players/chairman to help up get over the finishing line.

There will be even more twists & turns between now & the next 6 weeks but I for one want to be part of hopefully achieving our ultimate goal, promotion!

It is now the business end of the season. We've come this far and we are so so close. Our fate is in our own hands. Lets not give up now hey? Lets stay positive and really build the buzz at every game we attend like we all know we can and like we have done in the past.

Finally in a nut shell, be loud & proud and let's all do our bit! Lets bring the atmosphere and dedication of our away support (which is special) back to Vale Park!

PS - This is a positive thread only! :yes:

Advert

i honestly believe we will win on tuesday and everything will seem much better after 3 points

ABSOLUTELY.There is an awful lot of pessimism on certain threads and up to a point I can understand why.Vale are having a brilliant season compared to more past & turbulent times It's human nature we experiencing the highs & lows of football,its ecstasy & agony that's the nature of the game & the position that we are in.

Ok we've had a blip or two but for gods sake stay positive get behind the team !.Yes it's ****** frustrating when we lose a couple of games on the bounce.

Lets keep our heads up & lets enjoy the run in to what could be a fantastical end of the season.Don't let agony take over your heart & soul.

ENJOY !

Spot on. We need to all pull together for these last 9 games. Fans, players and management. Saturday was dire, I'll be the first to admit. But booing etc does not help the players at all. Do you think Chelsea fans booing Benitez helps their team? No, and they have got a chance of winning the fa cup and the Europa league. We need to give the players the support they need whilst this crisis of confidence blows past.

Like yer thread wish there was more like it

This thread is purely aimed at building a positive feel around the club whilst the majority of our heads are facing downwards despite still being second as we have been for most of the season.

There are 6 weeks and 9 games left to play this season. Can anybody think of a more important & crucial time to get behind the club as supporters. Turning up in force, taking friends/family who normally wouldn't attend.

Iv been a Vale fan over 20 years and I cannot think of a more exciting and crucial time to support my club. The chance of (automatic) promotion is within our reach (despite recent form) and I for one believe we should be solely 100% behind the manager/players/chairman to help up get over the finishing line.

There will be even more twists & turns between now & the next 6 weeks but I for one want to be part of hopefully achieving our ultimate goal, promotion!

It is now the business end of the season. We've come this far and we are so so close. Our fate is in our own hands. Lets not give up now hey? Lets stay positive and really build the buzz at every game we attend like we all know we can and like we have done in the past.

Finally in a nut shell, be loud & proud and let's all do our bit! Lets bring the atmosphere and dedication of our away support (which is special) back to Vale Park!

PS - This is a positive thread only! :yes:

I think tomorrow's game is the most important of the season so far. If we lose then It really is backs against the wall time. But a victory and we are right back on track. An away fixture couldn't have come sooner for us I expect it to be a very hard game, Bristol are much improved recently. But if we go there and play in a manner than we know we can then we will win. An early goal in a game and we will settle, we havnt taken the lead often recently. Anyway as the original poster says its time to really get behind the lads. They are obviously struggling and we need to do all we can try and get them over the finish Line. 9 games left lets support them in numbers regardless of recent performances !!! Come on boys.

Spot on. We need to all pull together for these last 9 games. Fans, players and management. Saturday was dire, I'll be the first to admit. But booing etc does not help the players at all. Do you think Chelsea fans booing Benitez helps their team? No, and they have got a chance of winning the fa cup and the Europa league. We need to give the players the support they need whilst this crisis of confidence blows past.

When Rafa brought Lampard off yesterday and replaced him with Hazard the Chelsea fans were singing "You don't know what you're doing".Pmsl when Hazard scored that blinder.

Archived