onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New signing - Its Griff!!!

superswanny

Will you wake up and stop banging on about Morsy? He's average at best. Micky isn't daft he knows quality when he see's it and Morsy isnt quality. He's a decent conference player at best.

The wingers carried him before nout else.

Morsy is conference at best?!!?!? Well what is Griff then???

When morsy was in the team there were threads on here suggesting he could play in the championship, ray williams on commentary has said he has the potential to be in the championship and he clearly does.

Advert

With 11 games left, where were we going to get a world beater from. It is obvious that JMW & Ash have lost their zip, but I don't see any good enough replacements in our squad nor sitting on the bench elsewhere. We needed a morale injection so lets hope MA has got it right. The one thing Griff gives is 110%. Maybe with him sitting in midfield it gives Lofty & Burge the chance to give the forwards some decent ball. Now perm 2 from Pope, Hughes, Williamson, Dodds or Andrew.

Ray Williams hasn't got a clue, why did vale get rid of him and why hasn't he got another club?

Open your eyes Morsey is average guys. I'm not flaming because I like young talent grown through but I'm being truthful, I had some idiot at Oxford say the same.

as foe people nameing Shuker in their team, I must have been watching a different player........probably the worst we have got.

Can we get Jones to take set pieces? As much as Burge has been great this season his set pieces of later have been awful, and jones with in range free kicks, I would not like to be the wall or the keeper!

I dont understand how he is just what we need? The tactics are the reason we keep getting overrun not the players in the middle. surely we will still get overrun in the middle with griff in it?

I don't think any midfield with Griff in it would get overrun.

We look very weak in midfield. Adams doesn't seem to rate Morsy and we are crying out for a midfield enforcer.

Mixed feelings about Griff.

- I'm never overly keen on players joining us that have previously left.

- He's been left out of the team, and the fans didn't rate him at his home club, meaning his confidence won't be great.

- He doesn't bring goals, is not favoured by refs and is slow.

On the other hand:

- He will help bring a different style of play and that's needed given teams seem to be sussing us out lately.

- He's good at winning possession.

- He'll have better players around him than he was last at the club, which may help his own game.

- If he scores his 1 in 2 seasons goal on the final day in the 99th minute to win us the title, and it is in the right net, it will be incredible.

Imagine if Griff scored a screamer to take us up, magical!

Ray Williams hasn't got a clue, why did vale get rid of him and why hasn't he got another club?

Open your eyes Morsey is average guys. I'm not flaming because I like young talent grown through but I'm being truthful, I had some idiot at Oxford say the same.

So williams is an idiot but I should take your view on morsy over his? Would help if you could spell his name for starters

With 11 games left, where were we going to get a world beater from. It is obvious that JMW & Ash have lost their zip, but I don't see any good enough replacements in our squad nor sitting on the bench elsewhere. We needed a morale injection so lets hope MA has got it right. The one thing Griff gives is 110%. Maybe with him sitting in midfield it gives Lofty & Burge the chance to give the forwards some decent ball. Now perm 2 from Pope, Hughes, Williamson, Dodds or Andrew.

What he said!

Archived