onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Council Loan

rayzer

Advert

This is true.

Bill has always said that he would stand aside if the right person came in who would take the club forward.

Why then, did both he and the club's solicitors allow such a clause to be written into the terms of the loan, if it saddles any new owners with > £1 million to be paid back within 60 days of a takeover?

Was the clause entered into the loan's T&Cs at their insistence? :ninja:

Because;

A. They have no intention of relinquishing power unless they are dragged out kicking and screaming.

B. They are **** houses with little or no acumen.

Dream on!! - S.O.T council are under the same Government spending kosh as everyone else - plus the fact they lost a fortune of "stashed cash" when the icelandic banks went under! - I think loaning more money to Vale under the current financial climate , even if they had it, would create uproar when S.O.T is one of the worst slums in Britian with half finished developments and waste land all over the place.

There are folk on here that seem desperate for this to be true.

You've noticed that as well have you!

Whilst I agree these are desperate times and they really do need to clear off some of the threads on here recently really are nowt more than hate fueling opportunities created by some really obscure reasoning.

If Bratty and his chums helped save a terminally ill person's life some spanner would come on and find a way of criticising them for it and stating that they should be concentrating all their efforts on Vale and not saving lives!

True, but Simon presumably believes that if such a request had been made she would know about. Otherwise why ask her?

Can I just clear this up. My neighbour is a Councillor who I will not name. She is part of the controlling group and told me that any such decision would be made by the Council Leader. If any approach has been made in the last couple of days, it would not be beyond reason that she may not yet have heard of it as she holds no portfolio. If such a request has been made, she will only find out at the next group meeting. Her response to me was based on the general financial position currently facing the Council.

I asked her because she is a Councillor:rolleyes:

Archived