onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stockport relegation party?

valiant demon

Advert

Guest valiant1876
ST, it takes me half an hour (ish) to get to Edgeley Park from my house, and about 50 mins to get to Vale Park travelling the other way. I don't think you can "easily" do it in 30 mins.

so wat hes tryin to say its not a long journey

I was looking at my Autoglass Throphy Final programme from '93 this morning and teams that took part in the competition that season included the likes of Bolton, West Brom, Wigan plus Fulham & Stoke (who we beat on our way to the final), conversely York, Halifax, Chester, Scarborough and Darlington (all from the Northern Section oddly enough) are no longer in the league.

Sad times for Stockport and having some great times playing them, promotion at their place, beating them in the above and some great games when they were under Danny Begara, almost causing a riot in a pub at their place after getting my flag out for a 'Sky' camera, I'll be sad to see them go.

Still we can all have a great day out in Crawley next season instead:(

Still we can all have a great day out in Crawley next season instead:(

At least their away end is undercover for when it ****** down when we go there, unlike Stockport's! Crawley's Ground

I will be sorry to see Stockport go though. Our destinies have crossed many times during my lifetime. From winning promotion at Edgeley Park to our Autoglass win, good memories.

At least their away end is undercover for when it ****** down when we go there, unlike Stockport's! Crawley's Ground

A 3 hour away trip to what's supposed to be a bit of a lifeless place to a club that has little or no history (yet) and with investment will be a massive challenge to the league next year but hey ho they've got a roof.......Yeah sod Stockport:D

A 3 hour away trip to what's supposed to be a bit of a lifeless place to a club that has little or no history (yet) and with investment will be a massive challenge to the league next year but hey ho they've got a roof.......Yeah sod Stockport:D

3 hours?? You forget the wonderful fixture computer. We'll get them on a Tuesday night just before Christmas and it'll be more like 5.

lets get down to Vale Park on Saturday! W hats the matter with everyone, we support Port Vale Football Club, one of the oldest finest and traditional clubs in the country! Dont let these wrangles stop you from supporting your club, we are not supporting individuals.we are there for one of the finest clubs in the country.If you dont get your season ticket thats up to you of course, I would like change but it wont stop me from supporting my club, if we dont, there wont be a club there for us.Im married to Stoke seaon ticket holder who has supported the Vale admirably this year, took me down to Torquay and came back for the Stoke match,Dont forsake Port Vale, think of what theyve given you over a lifetime, they are a gem of a club. dont lose them!

I know what Vale have given me over the last decade. 2 relegations and some stressfull times. It wont be my fault when it all goes wrong for not going to the games.

So in response to your pathetic post. No im not going to Valepark saturday, to support a team heading for a mid-table finish in division ****ing 4

Stockports last 10 away games........

Played 10

Won 0

Drew 0

Lost 10

Goals 4

Conceded 26.....

If they were any good they would have put up a fight a lot earlier.

People moan about our lack of goals yet we put 5 past this sorry lot!

I have no worries about 3 points whatsoever tomorrow and hopefully bring some belief and much needed confidence back. :yes:

lets get down to Vale Park on Saturday! W hats the matter with everyone, we support Port Vale Football Club, one of the oldest finest and traditional clubs in the country! Dont let these wrangles stop you from supporting your club, we are not supporting individuals.we are there for one of the finest clubs in the country.If you dont get your season ticket thats up to you of course, I would like change but it wont stop me from supporting my club, if we dont, there wont be a club there for us.Im married to Stoke seaon ticket holder who has supported the Vale admirably this year, took me down to Torquay and came back for the Stoke match,Dont forsake Port Vale, think of what theyve given you over a lifetime, they are a gem of a club. dont lose them!

You're a happy clapper - and one who really should have a paid a lot more attention in English classes.

Everyone gets behind the team during the game, Happy, so your points are moot (or Moot, as you would have it). Many are not going to be attending next season as they have had enough of being ripped off and treated like idiots. Can you really blame them?

Get your head out of the sand...there is more to all of this than getting behind the lads.

Archived