onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stockport relegation party?

valiant demon

Advert

Can they def go down on Sat? Their messageboard has no mention of that....maybe they just don't care anymore?

DOnt think it matters if its this week or Monday Lady_Vale.

They are doomed. They need 4 wins basically and they have only won 8 all season so they are ****ed.

If we cant beat them on Saturday then its a joke to be fair,

We should feel sorry for Stockport because we will want pity ourselves if no change in the owners of the club takes place.

Vale could be in the same position as Stockport in twelve months time - relegated.

Stockport have gained 8 points from the last 9 games = relegation form.

Port Vale have gained 8 points from the last 9 games = relegation form.

The near bankrupt Vale will not be able to purchase to improve the playing squad with only £30,000 in th bank.

We should feel sorry for Stockport because we will want pity ourselves if no change in the owners of the club takes place.

Vale could be in the same position as Stockport in twelve months time - relegated.

Stockport have gained 8 points from the last 9 games = relegation form.

Port Vale have gained 8 points from the last 9 games = relegation form.

The near bankrupt Vale will not be able to purchase to improve the playing squad with only £30,000 in th bank.

score draw then 1-1 stockport doing a southend...........===

lets get down to Vale Park on Saturday! W hats the matter with everyone, we support Port Vale Football Club, one of the oldest finest and traditional clubs in the country! Dont let these wrangles stop you from supporting your club, we are not supporting individuals.we are there for one of the finest clubs in the country.If you dont get your season ticket thats up to you of course, I would like change but it wont stop me from supporting my club, if we dont, there wont be a club there for us.Im married to Stoke seaon ticket holder who has supported the Vale admirably this year, took me down to Torquay and came back for the Stoke match,Dont forsake Port Vale, think of what theyve given you over a lifetime, they are a gem of a club. dont lose them!

lets get down to Vale Park on Saturday! W hats the matter with everyone, we support Port Vale Football Club, one of the oldest finest and traditional clubs in the country! Dont let these wrangles stop you from supporting your club, we are not supporting individuals.we are there for one of the finest clubs in the country.If you dont get your season ticket thats up to you of course, I would like change but it wont stop me from supporting my club, if we dont, there wont be a club there for us.Im married to Stoke seaon ticket holder who has supported the Vale admirably this year, took me down to Torquay and came back for the Stoke match,Dont forsake Port Vale, think of what theyve given you over a lifetime, they are a gem of a club. dont lose them!

I'm going to save a template on Microsoft Word and just paste it on ovf in response to every naive fan who either supports the board or doesn't care that our club is reaching the point of no return.

MESSAGE TO DOHA, NO I dont mean Black and Gold when i refer to wrangles, you misunderstand me there.Im shareholder myself so have helped the club in their hour of need because of my love of them, and im far from naive believe me.Im not sure what the outcome will be, but it would be good of course if everyone could pull together for the good of PVFC

I Have Nothing Against Black And Gold, The Life Blood Of The Club Many Of Them, Admirable To Try And Force The Board To Do Something, Im Not Sure About Mo, Just Hope His Intentions Are Honourable And He Isnt Just Interested In Us For The Property!

property? not 100% what you mean by that........:unsure:

===

mo may be bona fida, but Hes dealt in property and a we have alot of land!How do we know He wont tire of us, and force us into admin.We need to be sure He has the interests of the club at heart, We obviously need investment, everyone knows that and maybe the board are far too cautious for their own good.I just hope a solution can be found like everyone else

Archived