onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bratt's at it again!

lydiatevaliant

Advert

Before i get shot down, i am a Mo supporter!!

Has an offer been submitted through to the solicitors, i have seen the open letter about the revised bid to the board, but nothing saying it has been sent through the proper channels as a bid should do!

LB confirmed submission had been done to the requirements needed in these situations.

It's a good job NLV got photographed handing the EGM paperwork over or Bratt would doubtless have denied receiving that to! The man's an absolute disgrace.

We made sure we got a receipt for all the paper work we handed into them.

But fair play to Bill Loadey, he said he would pass the paperwork to the directors on Monday. As they now have gone public this obviously happened. I am quite surprised at the speed in which the club has reacted in all honesty.

On the down side I owe Malc a few quid as I bet it would take at least 2-3 weeks for some form of response.

Tim

NLV

LB confirmed submission had been done to the requirements needed in these situations.

JJ, I have not seen this, he should make his way down vale park and hand it over like NLV did, with the local media in tow. The the board supporters that only read the sentinel will see, and not have to believe Bratt.

We made sure we got a receipt for all the paper work we handed into them.

But fair play to Bill Loadey, he said he would pass the paperwork to the directors on Monday. As they now have gone public this obviously happened. I am quite surprised at the speed in which the club has reacted in all honesty.

On the down side I owe Malc a few quid as I bet it would take at least 2-3 weeks for some form of response.

Tim

NLV

Tim,

Even though they have made this response believe me when I say they will be looking at every angle of getting out of this EGM and will have the solicitors going through it every single little detail looking for any way out of it.

I still predict it will take up to the 28th day plus the 21 days after.

Your not wrong Spunk. I have been saying thsi for 3 or 4 years now but thank god everybody is listening now

To say their is no revised offer from Mo Chaudry is an insult to every single Vale fan.

I really hope that WHEN him and his buddies leave the boardroom, they are NEVER allowed to set foot in Vale Park again.

In my opinion they have big problems with the books and have got them in so deep that its imperative they stay in power for fear of all their skeletons coming out of the closet.

Port Vale fan my **** Mr Bratt.

Last week and probably friday the offer of investment from Mo and Mark was

sent to the club/clubs solicitor etc,etc....infact TLB said it had been delivered by hand and posted and faxed and sent as an email or some such list such that there could be no denials or delay and the Board had 10 days to respond....

so six days later Bratt is telling a lie saying they haven't recieved it.

At last, Bratt comments on the EGM paperwork he received last Friday. Let's just hope the club's solicitors deal with this quicker than they have with all the investment proposals that have been passed their way over recent years. The Selman Group proposals were sent to them 2 years ago and we are yet to have a decision on that one!

I must take issue with Bratt's last comment re Mo Chaudry's new offer. Why does Bratt use this lie continually? He has done it with every other offer of investment and continues to do it and shame on the Sentinel for allowing this quote to be printed to misinform the fans who rely on the paper for information about the club.

The offer was very publically publicised in the Sentinel last week, Mo's legal adviser has confirmed that this has been sent to the clubs solicitors via hard copy and email and has also been provided to Perry Deakin, to "cover all bases" in the words of Mo's solicitor.

Yet Bratt is still allowed to come out with the same old lies. The whole of Stoke know about the new offer if they read the Sentinel, everyone apart from Mr Bratt, it seems knows about it.

Bratt why are you clinging on like a limpet, what are you scared of or hiding?

Tim Barber, Knypersley

Report abuse

commented on 20-Apr-2011 09:50

I have commented and also sent the folowing letter to the Sentinel and urge you all do likewise as the pen is mightier than the sword;

At last, Mr Bratt comments on the EGM paperwork he received last Friday. Let's just hope the club's solicitors deal with this quicker than they have with all the investment proposals that have been passed their way over recent years. The Selman Group proposals were sent to them 2 years ago and we are yet to have a decision on that one!

I must take issue with Mr Bratt's last comment re Mo Chaudry's new offer. Why does Mr Bratt use this lie continually? He has done it with every other offer of investment, Mike Newton showed him up live on the Radio for doing the same, and continues to do it and shame on the Sentinel for allowing this quote to be printed to misinform the fans who rely on the paper for information about the club.

The offer was very publically publicised in the Sentinel last week, Mo's legal adviser has confirmed that this has been sent to the clubs solicitors via hard copy and email and has also been provided to Perry Deakin, to "cover all bases" in the words of Mo's solicitor. Yet Mr Bratt is still allowed to come out with the same old lies. The whole of Stoke know about the new offer if they read the Sentinel. Everyone apart from Mr Bratt, it seems, knows about it.

Mr Bratt why are you clinging on like a limpet, what are you scared of or hiding? You and the present board are incapable of moving the club forward as you have publically stated on more than one occasion. It really is time to move over and let someone else with the finance and drive to move the club forward, if you don't this club will die a slow and painfiul death whilst down the road the one man owned club in red and white go from strength to strength. Your committee rule has not worked and will never work, whereas many one or two man owned clubs prosper.

Mark Simms is involved in the new bid, something you ARE aware of. Mark is a wealthy and passionate lifelong Vale fan who will not let the club be harmed and you have been more than happy to accept his six figure donations via sponsorships in the past but when his investment comes with strings attached you won't return his calls or dismiss his offer.

You, on the other hand seem happy to let it stagnate and fester, some Vale fan you are. In fact I question just how much the board members are genuine fans, as you like to call people who back you, whilst people like myself are on a club list of people who are dissenters and described as not genuine Vale fans. You are a disgrace Mr Bratt and have lost any ounce of respect that many fans once held for you.

Tim Barber Knypersley

Archived